Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

134,078 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 16 replies
  1. New song.

• 10 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. December

• 10 replies
    • 14 replies
  3. Another question

• 10 replies
    • 12 replies
  4. amoruso video

• 4 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Decent Rangers site

• 13 replies
  6. Joke

• 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 2 replies
  7. As happy as i am...

• 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 44 replies
  8. Hearts Ticket

• 16 replies
  9. Dado Prso Question

• 12 replies
    • 16 replies
  10. The Famine's not over

• 6 replies
  • Popular Now

• That’s true but back then we had a strong core of players that had underperformed in the league. This current squad winning the Cup wouldn’t give me any belief that they are capable of doing that. 
    • Leadership group that fails to lead isn't fit for purpose. There's plenty who need to go but it has to start with senior guys who fail to take responsibility on the pitch.  Tav, ironically, has probably shown the most leadership through the amount of times he's bailed us out with goals. But it's clear as day he shrinks in the face of adversity and that cancels out the positives of a goalscoring right back. It clearly infects his general play and decision making because he's been woeful since Motherwell. 
    • Depends who we can sell surely? I’d also hope we are scouring the Bosman market as we aren’t getting anywhere near value for money for our wage bill, get rid of as many as possible and replace them, there isn’t a single player in that squad who isn’t replaceable and I’d be worried about losing, I’m including Butland in that as well tbh his comments after the Ross County game doesn’t come across as someone with the right attitude tbh.
    • I haven't seen anyone say that they want him gone My problem with him last night was in not changing shape,formation or tactics when we could all see it wasn't working from very early on in the game. We were going for a title and at no point did he push for the win,That's the managers job and he froze imho i'm not "a spoiled generation of supporter that blames the manager for everything".I've been watching us for 54 years ffs. I know what i saw last night and it wasn't good enough,from everyone including the manager  He deserves his own players and a full season but he must do better than what i saw last night It's the truth
    • I think we all have reason to be worried, if we're being very honest with ourselves.
  • Popular Contributors