***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a parking pass for this thro the post yesterday, so hoping to go to this with the TO calling me tomorrow to talk getting my seat adjusted hopefully as spoke to Hampden after receiving my ticket and its about 20 stairs up and down so hopefully Rangers can be helpful.

Would have been easy to watch in the house but I want to go and I want Aaron to play too.

:alexander:
:dailly: :weir: :bougherra: :ssmith:
:whittaker: :edu: :davis: :aaron:
:novo: :boyd:

Mendes has been poor, try Davis in the middle. For lack of options up front i'd play whittaker in midfield and i thought Smith was pretty decent today - maybe a bit suspect defensively

Just a thought.

Got a parking pass for this thro the post yesterday, so hoping to go to this with the TO calling me tomorrow to talk getting my seat adjusted hopefully as spoke to Hampden after receiving my ticket and its about 20 stairs up and down so hopefully Rangers can be helpful.

Would have been easy to watch in the house but I want to go and I want Aaron to play too.

Excellent News Boab :cheers:

:dailly: :bougherra: :weir: :whittaker:

:davis: :edu: :mendes:

:miller: :boyd: :novo:

i hope :)

(tu) I was thinking something similar, that could be good.

i would like to see a fast paced game with us scoring loads of goals :)

Boyd shouldn't be starting after todays cringe-worthy performance.

Davis, Mendes both played pretty poor.

Drop them too?

I wouldn't be against them being dropped to be honest, but we have more options to replace Boyd up front than we have to replace those 2 in midfield. But yes, they were both poor...

Excellent News Boab :cheers:

Cheers, wanted a parking pass for ages! Will make all the difference!

A win in this one would be nice but to be honest the league is MUCH more important.

Anyway, my team:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :mendes: :edu:

:aaron: :velicka: :miller:

my team would be

mcgregor

whittaker

weir

daily

smith

novo

davis

edu

arron

miller

vellicka

i would rest bougherra because if he gets an injury then he will probally be out of the old firm game again and i would give davis and edu a chance in the middle