Old Firm Tickets?

McBoyd

Ive got tickets for Old Firms oustide Ibrox before on many occasions. This may be different as it being title decider to an extent. :) There will defo be tickets outside though, trouble is getting two together.

Cheers mate, thats good to know.

I talked to my girlfriend, she wouldn't mind two seperate tickets, but only if i was able to get two for the game, i wouldn't want her not going and me going myself, i'd rather go to the pub together if thats the case, haha.

But thanks, nice to know you can at least find tickets outside.

How early before the game would you say to wander around?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Lisa are dying to get tickets.. would be out first old firm, impossible but :anguish:

Good luck McBoyd! and anyone else trying to get any

I've been trying to get some for years, spending loads entering text competitions etc. because im so desperate to go..its a bastard! :P

But what are ye saying Cio? we should have ours :D for £65...fingers crossed. better than the £150 we were gonna pay!

The guy is picking them up on Wed or something he says...does that sound right to everyone...cos i thought it was your season ticket? he seems pretty genuine tho.

If i get to my first old firm...well....it'll be the best day :D:gerbad:

Me and Lisa are dying to get tickets.. would be out first old firm, impossible but :anguish:

I've been trying to get some for years, spending loads entering text competitions etc. because im so desperate to go..its a bastard! :P

But what are ye saying Cio? we should have ours :D for £65...fingers crossed. better than the £150 we were gonna pay!

The guy is picking them up on Wed or something he says...does that sound right to everyone...cos i thought it was your season ticket? he seems pretty genuine tho.

£65 that sounds like the guy is bumping yous? is is £65for 2 or £65 each ????

Well i'm coming up that weekend to watch the match with my girlfriend, whether that would be on a tv, at the pub or the match if possible.

I just wondered what the chances were of getting tickets, im guessing probably from outside the game beforehand as Rangers have probably sold out by now!?

And also, if anyone here has 2, and can't go or anything of the sort.... :)

Cheers everyone.

PS i know my chances are slim, but worth a try eh? :P

i can swap my spare fur yer burd

how desperate are ye sir :pipe:

No £65 each. Not bad...the tickets are around £35 face value anyway eh? I'm that desperate to go, this is the cheapest we've found so i hope he gets back to me when he said he will!

I talked to my girlfriend, she wouldn't mind two seperate tickets, but only if i was able to get two for the game, i wouldn't want her not going and me going myself, i'd rather go to the pub together if thats the case, haha.

I'll bet she would take one and fuck you off though. :P

No £65 each. Not bad...the tickets are around £35 face value anyway eh? I'm that desperate to go, this is the cheapest we've found so i hope he gets back to me when he said he will!

Thats a scandal, your not getting your tickets (if they materialise anyway) from a true bear. No Rangers fan worth their salt would do this to another ger....

Any Rangers fan who charges another over the odds for a ticket for any game needs sorting out. This isn't England where the tout is King. I'd love to see the cunt outside the game with his ticket in the air asking £65 for it. He'd get fuckin' slapped and rightly so.

Good luck McBoyd! I'm 50/50 on securing my ticket for my first ever old firm game. Will be well disappointed if I can't get my hands on one since I'll be leaving the country for at least a year or two in August.

Any Rangers fan who charges another over the odds for a ticket for any game needs sorting out. This isn't England where the tout is King. I'd love to see the cunt outside the game with his ticket in the air asking £65 for it. He'd get fuckin' slapped and rightly so.

I know its not fair! :anguish: I'd sell for face value only, dont wanna give anymore but aslong as i get to this game!

Ive got tickets for Old Firms oustide Ibrox before on many occasions. This may be different as it being title decider to an extent. :) There will defo be tickets outside though, trouble is getting two together.

Go to the District early doors and ask straight away behind the bar ! :sherlock:

The guy is picking them up on Wed or something he says...does that sound right to everyone...cos i thought it was your season ticket? he seems pretty genuine tho.If i get to my first old firm...well....it'll be the best day :D:gerbad:

£65 :anguish: do you know this fella lisa - i worry about you. :crab:

you watch it lisa!!robbin bstard!!get a pic on one of your phones and post it on here, then someone can name and shame or whatever :rolleyes:

i got one off bobby he was advertising the rest of his season ticket on here and i got it for 100 quid and that included old firm and scottish cup final - on here is your best bet you might get a pm through you never now - prob not much chance of getting beside your GF if you get two though

3 days.

Not a chance of a ticket outside the ground unfortunatley.

For this game , No chance of a ticket outside the ground.

Theres always a chance - out of 50 thousand people going theres going to be some guy waiting on one of his pals coming but the guys ended up pished or in jail or stuck in traffic and what not and the ticket must be gotten rid of

Its a mathematical certainty that it'll happen to at least someone on the day

Just hang about ibrox till the games actually started if you dont get a ticket just go to stadium bar

alstone ill agree with you on that, many a time have i turned up at ibrox with `no chance` of getting a ticket to have gotten one everytime, dont get me wrong sometimes you can be sat next to some nutters an sometimes half-wits who duno what there saying but its all good banter an you get to see the game.

go down an see what happens, if you get one good on ye, if you get two your doing amazing :D

For this game , No chance of a ticket outside the ground.

Theres always a chance - out of 50 thousand people going theres going to be some guy waiting on one of his pals coming but the guys ended up pished or in jail or stuck in traffic and what not and the ticket must be gotten rid of

Its a mathematical certainty that it'll happen to at least someone on the day

Just hang about ibrox till the games actually started if you dont get a ticket just go to stadium bar

Does the Stadium bar even have Setanta?