TOTTENHAM are ready to end Barry Ferguson’s Rangers hell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are jhournos and ex traitor players sayin Fergie is done and now Spurs are in for him ? Some shite bein talked Eh ? :sherlock:

ferguson is not a spent force as many on here have said!

FFS i any of you have played a decent level of football will know,you are never 100% through a season if you have missed pre-season never mind a pre-season +3 months.

The lad done unnessesary damage to himself by opting for pain killing injections to allow him to play through the pain barrier last season for the shirt!

why? because he is a true blue! and knew that all resources were required whilst we we aiming for a quadruple.

He suffered long term for such loyalty,pity we cannot share that loyalty back.

If he goes to tottenham or where ever i fully expect to see a fully fit,raring to go bazza for next season and im 110% positive many on here will regret what they have said.

NO SURRENDER

So there are jhournos and ex traitor players sayin Fergie is done and now Spurs are in for him ? Some shite bein talked Eh ? :sherlock:

ferguson is not a spent force as many on here have said!

FFS i any of you have played a decent level of football will know,you are never 100% through a season if you have missed pre-season never mind a pre-season +3 months.

The lad done unnessesary damage to himself by opting for pain killing injections to allow him to play through the pain barrier last season for the shirt!

why? because he is a true blue! and knew that all resources were required whilst we we aiming for a quadruple.

He suffered long term for such loyalty,pity we cannot share that loyalty back.

If he goes to tottenham or where ever i fully expect to see a fully fit,raring to go bazza for next season and im 110% positive many on here will regret what they have said.

NO SURRENDER

He'll be back ! :sherlock:

On his day Fergie is the best midielderin Scotland by a country mile. Unfortunately those days are very few and far between now. Some of the the best footbll we played last season was wih Stevie D and Thommo in the middle of the park against Bremen, although we had a decent strikerup top that night n Cousin as well. Its time to say to Fergie that he as no future at the club and to move on.

How on earth people can beleive this is true? Look at Tottenham's midfield, who on earth would Barry push out <cr>

Because, Rangers fans, in the main, never value what we have until its gone. We have ultra low opinions of our staff and players, and, cant believe it when others dont feel the same way. It confused me at times

TOTTENHAM are ready to end Barry Ferguson's Rangers hell — and team him up with David Beckham in the Premiership.

SunSport can reveal Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is preparing to table a £1million bid for the shamed Gers midfielder.

Ferguson, 31, has already been sounded out over a move to White Hart Lane.

And the former Ibrox skipper could join AC Milan superstar Beckham in a new-look Tottenham side.

The England hero heads back to LA Galaxy at the end of the Serie A campaign.

And Redknapp believes he can lure Beckham to Spurs.

The gaffer said: "He is a fantastic player, but he's playing in Milan or America.

"I have not thought about David, but it would be disrespectful to say I wouldn't be interested in him, if he is available."

Ferguson, set to quit Ibrox after the Bevvygate and V-sign shame while on Scotland duty, would jump at the chance to star in midfield alongside Beckham.

Walter Smith told Ferguson he'd never play for his boyhood heroes again, but the Ibrox gaffer's hardline stance has eased.

But cash-strapped Gers will listen to offers for Ferguson who is ruled out for the rest of the season with a calf injury anyway.

Redknapp is a long-time admirer of the player and wants Fergie on board as he looks to re-establish Spurs as a force next season.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2395446.ece

Please let this be true. Bye bye "my baw".

Don't see it myself. With all due respect, I'm not sure he'd be an improvement on Palacios, Jenas, Zokora, Huddletone etc.

Still, Harry has proved in the past that he likes both an aging 'has been' and leaders, so I wouldn't rule it out 100% (just 95% ;) ).

IF he was to go to tottenham an IF he was to play well we`d have posts on here 4 months later on saying bring him back - again, what have we done letting him go.

theres no way i could see him getting anywhere near the hull side never mind tottenham.