Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt

Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Support Higgins as a Scot, or hate him as a Celt

• He's the only Scot in the tournament so i support him despite the fact he's a Celt
    • He's one of them so i can naturally want him to lose - Scottish or not
    • dont watch snooker/care

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like him especially when I'm following the Snooker but wouldn't be narrow minded and dislike him as he's a celt.

1st option.

I can't bring myself to support him, but he's a quality snooker player. One of the top 5 ever, imo. Commentators tonight (including Davis )had him equal 1st, but not for me. He'll never be as good as Hendry, Davis, O'Sullivan.

I can't bring myself to support him, but he's a quality snooker player. One of the top 5 ever, imo. Commentators tonight (including Davis )had him equal 1st, but not for me. He'll never be as good as Hendry, Davis, O'Sullivan.

(tu)

for those that have never met him before he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

hes always had the time to stop an have a chat whenever ive met him, an also his 2 brothers aswell.

lovely guy an i support him every year at tournaments.

dont care that hes a celtic fan tbh. plenty of my friends are and it makes no difference to me.

for those that have never met him before he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

hes always had the time to stop an have a chat whenever ive met him, an also his 2 brothers aswell.

dont care that hes a celtic fan tbh. plenty of my friends are and it makes no difference to me.

He has time to chat to his 2 brothers? That is the sign of a special, special man (tu)

Nobody ever said he wasnt a decent enough bloke, i think thats pretty obvious.

Doesnt mean we cant "hate" him ;)