A Disgrace!

Didier Drogba. Great player, terrible loser.

A disgrace of a man. One of the biggest cheats in the game, and although I wouldn't have grudged his team a place in the final, I am glad they aren't mainly because of him.

Ironic that one of the game's biggest play actors is shouting 'cheat'.

Yes, there were decisions that were a disgrace - but Drogba himself is a far bigger one.

Twat.

He is the biggest play acter in the game. For such a strong talented man he falls at the slightest touch. It's so fucking frustrating. I really don't know how someone hasn't stuck the head on him yet with his antics!

he collapses in a heap more than Ronaldo and Naka put together thats for sure but half of me understands him losing the plot ....to go over 180 minutes and get put out with the last kick of the ball will bring some characters to freaking out especially when its coupled with bad ref decisions

Never thought I'd defend Drogba such is his diving history, but tbh he's in the right here - Chelsea were robbed of a place in the final through dreadful refereeing.

This is not to say I am sorry, I'm glad Barca got there and we all have the final we wanted, but the truth is when the stakes are as high as they were last night, to be robbed of a place in the final would leave you absolutely gutted and while his conduct wasn't exactly gentlemanly, that's what football is - emotion and passion.

Never thought I'd defend Drogba such is his diving history, but tbh he's in the right here - Chelsea were robbed of a place in the final through dreadful refereeing.

This is not to say I am sorry, I'm glad Barca got there and we all have the final we wanted, but the truth is when the stakes are as high as they were last night, to be robbed of a place in the final would leave you absolutely gutted and while his conduct wasn't exactly gentlemanly, that's what football is - emotion and passion.

Barca also had decisions against them though,the Alves booking and the Abidal red card,and everyone is presuming Chelsea would have scored from these penalties,okay they probably would have but we will never know.

Barca also had decisions against them though,the Alves booking and the Abidal red card,and everyone is presuming Chelsea would have scored from these penalties,okay they probably would have but we will never know.

Barca did get decisions go against them too, but they won, so they would care a lot less.

Barca did get decisions go against them too, but they won, so they would care a lot less.

Exactly,and Chelsea wouldn't care a jot about all those penalty claims if Iniesta hadn't scored late on,it's just how football goes but this is far too OTT for me.

Exactly,and Chelsea wouldn't care a jot about all those penalty claims if Iniesta hadn't scored late on,it's just how football goes but this is far too OTT for me.

no its not, imagine if that was us last year going to the uefa cup final only to be put out in the semis coz the ref denied us 4 pens, there would have been an uproar.

I can understand the Chelsea players frustration especially guys like John Terry and Frank Lampard who are honest pro's. I would be doing exactly the same if i had missed out on a Champions League final but Drogba brings it on himself. For a guy that is as strong as he is he goes down like he's been shot. Can't stand the guy

thing is though he went off an could barely walk

yet 20 minutes later hes sprinting around a pitch chasing an arguing with the referee.. he didnt look hurt then.

arsehole.

shame for lamps, cech, terry etc. but drogba is a cunt.

no its not, imagine if that was us last year going to the uefa cup final only to be put out in the semis coz the ref denied us 4 pens, there would have been an uproar.

4 pens,your having a laugh!. Barca had a penalty denied in the firt leg and like i said,Abidal should never have been sent off and Alves booked.

My god I dont think we were in the opposition penalty box 4 times in the whole of the semi final!

I think Drogba lost the plot because it was his fault chelsea went out.

1. He should have scored 1st leg in the nou camp

2. He should've scored (or squared it to Essien for a tap in) last night

Bad bad loser

I just find it funny how its drogba who went nuts, youd expect it from terry lampard etc, bt drogbas the one who should of killed the game twice its partly his fault their not in the final, should of scored in the nou camp last night also