The Gallant Pioneers

Weebawbees

Anyone know who "The Gallant Pioneers" were???

Just wondering as there have been about 15 views and no comments!

20 sherbert bon bons to the first person who gets it right.

THEY WERE THE FOUR BOYS WHO FOUNDED OUR GREAT CLUB. JUST READ THE BOOK, WELL WORTH READING. MMMMM.....BON BONS.

Anyone know who "The Gallant Pioneers" were???

Just wondering as there have been about 15 views and no comments!

20 sherbert bon bons to the first person who gets it right.

THEY WERE THE FOUR BOYS WHO FOUNDED OUR GREAT CLUB. JUST READ THE BOOK, WELL WORTH READING. MMMMM.....BON BONS.

well done - lemon flavour alright for you? mind yer fillin's!

MATE, IN ALL HONESTY, ITS A FANTASTIC READ. GOT IT TUESDAY MORNING, FINISHED IT TUESDAY EVENING. ONLY KNEW ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF RM, SO ORDERED IT FROM AMAZON. SOME SUPERB DETAILS IN IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

MATE, IN ALL HONESTY, ITS A FANTASTIC READ. GOT IT TUESDAY MORNING, FINISHED IT TUESDAY EVENING. ONLY KNEW ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF RM, SO ORDERED IT FROM AMAZON. SOME SUPERB DETAILS IN IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

I would try out a pair of specs if you cannot read the smaller case letters.

You get my vote for "Username of the year!" :lol:

Welcome to RM (tu)

Welcome to RM (tu)

Cheers mate (tu) Got the name from an incident at a pizza shop in Nuremberg :D

The Gallant Pioneers book is currently the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyone know what was the greatest thing before sliced bread.

Un-sliced bread?

Welcome to RM (tu)

Cheers mate (tu) Got the name from an incident at a pizza shop in Nuremberg :D

The Gallant Pioneers book is currently the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyone know what was the greatest thing before sliced bread.

Un-sliced bread?

The Wheel maybe.

I went to get this on friday for the train journey and weekend in london, I couldnt find it on the shelves so asked a customer assistant who said it was out but they handt received stock (waterstones), but there were copies available in glasgow... I went into a book shop down in london and asked about it too, wasnt a waterstones, and they said that it was supposed to be out but they didnt have any either... found it all rather odd

Mine arrived what will be two eeks a go this thursday, but as I was going to my mates 30th the next day and couldn't afford a present for him I decided to give him my copy. The guy is a good bear but not one for history so I was hoping that would get him into it, phoned him a few days a go hoping to borrow it back so to speak..the conversation went as follows...

Ye finished that book ?

- Aye mate it's great.

Gies a shot when you've finished

- Eh ? You only gave me it two weeks a go... I'm about a third of the way through.

Last time I buy you anything educational ya cunt

Mine arrived what will be two eeks a go this thursday, but as I was going to my mates 30th the next day and couldn't afford a present for him I decided to give him my copy. The guy is a good bear but not one for history so I was hoping that would get him into it, phoned him a few days a go hoping to borrow it back so to speak..the conversation went as follows...

Ye finished that book ?

- Aye mate it's great.

- Eh ? You only gave me it two weeks a go... I'm about a third of the way through.

how long did yours take to arrive?

i ordered mine thru the link of follow follow but its still not arrived

they sen me an email saying it would be here soon but im beginning to think ive been bumped

Ye finished that book ?

- Aye mate it's great.

they sen me an email saying it would be here soon but im beginning to think ive been bumped

I pre-order it bout a week and a half before it arrived mate - via Amazon. Yours shoud defo be with you by now I'm guessing.

Ye finished that book ?

- Aye mate it's great.

I pre-order it bout a week and a half before it arrived mate - via Amazon. Yours shoud defo be with you by now I'm guessing.

just sent them an email but i will phone them tomorrow and have a good old moan at them

cheers