Does Burley hold a grudge against Rangers ?

Jimenez

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does no one else find this utterly astonishing ?

Marshall conceded 72 last season and was part of a relegated team, Alexander was an important player in a double winning side....

Burley is incompetent and if we don't win tonight then he should resign immediately!

He is the strangest wee man.

I can't work out if

a: He does have issues with our club and just isn't clever enough to hide it.

or

b:He is just terrible at his job.

He comes across as a simpering fool, i can't believe anyone would listen to him never mind repect him.

Correct me if I am wrong but is Marshall not even 1st choice at Cardiff

I don't know mate, but he was to blame for quite a few howlers at Norwich.

This is totally staggering, Burley should be forced to explain himself.

I want to know just exactly what the fuck his problem is when it comes to Rangers players ? McCulloch decided to quit under his management as did Boyd, I'm in no way condoning what Ferguson and McGregor got up to but his whole handling of the affair was farcical.

As far as I'm concerned there must be some underlying feelings of ill health Burley feels to our club for whatever reason.

I can't work out if

or

He comes across as a simpering fool, i can't believe anyone would listen to him never mind repect him.

I'm inclned to go with b, Jimbo. I have no respect for the man. I havent since he took over the Scotland job.

Here's the team.

Marshall

Hutton G.Caldwell S.Caldwell Davidson

Commons Brown Alexander Fletcher McCormack

Miller

Can you believe this fucking no mark has been selected ahead of Weir ? Can you fucking believe it ?

I can't work out if

or

I'm inclned to go with b, Jimbo. I have no respect for the man. I havent since he took over the Scotland job.

I hope you're right Miko.

Here's the team.

Marshall

Miller

Can you believe this fucking no mark has been selected ahead of Weir ? Can you fucking believe it ?

And what was his reason?

He felt, at 40, Weir should step aside and give someone else a chance?! He felt this!

Davie Weir played a full season for the Scottish Champions

It's not opportunity fukin knocks.

The man's a complete fud.

He's got that job on the back of a 10 (or so) game winning streak at hearts.

I reckon he's have been sacked a while back but it would cost too much.

It reflects badly on Gordon Smith as well imo.

A weak man who is swayed by media and others. I keep thinking he caused the boozegate; the whispers that McGregor and Ferguson were to be dropped after the amsterdam game should have been denied if he really had not voiced them to the media.

The Boyd situation made no sense apart from most of his experience in management was in the lower division where he saw and seems to pick his players from.

Burley is the ideal man for the sfa who deal in incompetence, indecision, and backstabbing and the ideal man for the "tartan army", who appear to know or care little about football and are happy to accept the squad and teams that managers like Burley and Vogts trot out.

Here's the team.

Marshall

Miller

Where does the age aspect come into it with this elderly player in a position which needs mobility and awareness?

Here's the team.

Marshall

Miller

Ain’t doubting your team but where did you get it from and why are we announcing it at 10.00……

Here's the team.

Marshall

Miller

Ah, he's playing Neil at centre back, interesting tactic.

Ain’t doubting your team but where did you get it from and why are we announcing it at 10.00……

That's from the Record, it will be spot on.It's amazing what information a couple of doubles can get you out ofBurley

What the fuck is he thinking playing a right back centre mid?

Protecting the back four <cr>

As much as I hate that wee rodent Hartley sureley he'd a better job there ?

Burley has lost his fucking marbles!

I don't think he has a grudge I just think he is incompetent. The keeper decision is a joke and although I don't like Hartley surely it would be better to play him in midfield rather tha Graham Alexander