Is this the way to treat Rangers Legends ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Two honest men who have done nothing but try their best whilst at Rangers, maybe to get some respect from this scumtic infested forum they should go and play for scumtic then come back to Rangers.

(tu) And Kirk Broadfoot has scored more goals for their beloved jacos in this WC than ?, well we know who you are talkin about ! :sherlock:

Two honest men who have done nothing but try their best whilst at Rangers, maybe to get some respect from this scumtic infested forum they should go and play for scumtic then come back to Rangers.

doh doh

Are you incapable of having a laugh ?

Guest SandyWaTp

Get a life :rolleyes:

I presume you mean Kenny Miller hasn't tried his best whilst at Rangers? Any evidence for that claim, or are you full of

Edit: Decided against finishing my sentence...

:broadfoot: :mcculloch: Disgraceful, act like Protestants ! :):sherlock:

Well BD, i am a protestant and proud i am to be!

However McCulloch just skull f***ed broadfoot with the way you have put they pictures! :pipe: