Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j1mgg

Can this be reported?

59 posts in this topic

i reckon it can mate as they are selling ticket for a profit, report it to ebay and if u report it to Rangers then they will know whos ticket it is and blacklist them

thread on this already :)

Notify the Club, they will be able to identify whose ticket it is....

Grassing on folk doh

You are fine with Rangers fans being ripped off then? <cr>

What a fanny the guy has left the ticket on there with his name "Anderson" and his rangers ticket number thing, meaning if anyone complains rangers take this number etc and name and im sure they can cancel the ticket.

Grassing on folk doh

If I was fortunate enough to have a ticket for this game and for some reason couldn't go I would either give it to somone for nothing, if it's a good mate, or sell it for face value only. I would never try to make a profit for myself.

What a fanny the guy has left the ticket on there with his name "Anderson" and his rangers ticket number thing, meaning if anyone complains rangers take this number etc and name and im sure they can cancel the ticket.

(tu)

Grassing on folk doh

peoples right to sell their stuff for whatever they want

if someone wants to spend that much to get it

none of our business

while its not something i approve of ,grassing the guy makes yourself a boaby

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

mind you i missed out on a fucking UEFA cup ticket cause cunts like this selling for silly prices, :angry:

Grassing on folk doh

If I was fortunate enough to have a ticket for this game and for some reason couldn't go I would either give it to somone for nothing, if it's a good mate, or sell it for face value only. I would never try to make a profit for myself.

(tu)

I've given away two old firm tickets this week because me and my wife can't make it. Shame on whoever makes profit touting Rangers tickets.

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

You are a moron. It is not people's right to break the law, and selling tickets for sporting events above face value is illegal.

Not to mention making profit from your fellow Rangers fans by doing so. If you think that is "their right" then you are deluded.

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

You are a moron. It is not people's right to break the law, and selling tickets for sporting events above face value is illegal.

Not to mention making profit from your fellow Rangers fans by doing so. If you think that is "their right" then you are deluded.

well if your not happy with it dont buy the ticket

and btw your response was out of order

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

Would you buy the ticket?

Would you be happy if nobody buys the ticket and the seat goes empty? The only response that is out of order here is you stating that it's perfectly fine for Rangers fans to be ripped off by ticket touts.

Ironic that you would post this:

but on the other hand the pricing is double what it should be

Yet it is fine for touts to charge more. doh

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

while its not something i approve of ,grassing the guy makes yourself a boaby

Fkn moron.

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

Would you be happy if nobody buys the ticket and the seat goes empty? The only response that is out of order here is you stating that it's perfectly fine for Rangers fans to be ripped off by ticket touts.

Let it be said I like many other on this board am a poor student so I can't afford to pay 100 to go and see a game of football but if i was a guy out there on the average UK income pulling in 400 to 500 after tax a week then I would spend 100 on an old firm ticket. but as I say its not something I approve of but i wouldnt go so far as to grass people

if the buyer is happy and the seller is happy its none of our business

Grassing on folk doh

So you can't sell Rangers tickets to Rangers fans in case you rip them off, but stick something on ebay you bought for £1 at a car boot sale and sell it to a Rangers fan for £200 and it's fair game? Nah, sack that. People can sell their tickets for what the market dictates. 35 bids and £150 quid means there's a market, you can't say to folk you're not allowed to pay that because you're getting ripped off, the market decides what's a rip off and if it was a rip off the ticket would be at 0 bids.

Grassing in folk is just doh

Nail on the head.

Grassing on folk doh

So you can't sell Rangers tickets to Rangers fans in case you rip them off, but stick something on ebay you bought for £1 at a car boot sale and sell it to a Rangers fan for £200 and it's fair game? Nah, sack that. People can sell their tickets for what the market dictates. 35 bids and £150 quid means there's a market, you can't say to folk you're not allowed to pay that because you're getting ripped off, the market decides what's a rip off and if it was a rip off the ticket would be at 0 bids.

Yes, one problem. It's against the law to sell tickets for sporting events for over face value. Just because some fans are desperate enough that they will pay that amount doesn't make it right.

If you were a Rangers fan looking to get rid of your ticket you wouldn't be putting it on fucking Ebay anyway. You'd be giving it to one of your mates/family or your local RSC. Just a cowardly way of exploiting your fellow supporters to make a quick buck.

Rangers should be informed and whoever is selling the ticket dealt with. There is no place in football for touts.

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

Let it be said I like many other on this board am a poor student so I can't afford to pay 100 to go and see a game of football but if i was a guy out there on the average UK income pulling in 400 to 500 after tax a week then I would spend 100 on an old firm ticket. but as I say its not something I approve of but i wouldnt go so far as to grass people

It doesn't matter how much you earn, you still shouldn't have to pay over face value for a ticket. Why can't you understand that?

Jesus, if they applied that philosophy to everything in life then we would all be petty fucked.

Grassing on folk doh

none of our business

It doesn't matter how much you earn, you still shouldn't have to pay over face value for a ticket. Why can't you understand that?

Jesus, if they applied that philosophy to everything in life then we would all be petty fucked.

and hows that, mr. stalin?

Grassing on folk doh

YES

I've tidied that up for you.

You fkn moron.

You dont rip off fellow Bears,if none of your friends and family can take it it should sell for the price on the ticket.

How did you all feel when you couldnt get a ticket for Manchester because parasites like the seller

had their grubby mitts on tickets and were prepared to take hundreds of pounds for it?