Let's move to England

StuartM6

If we dont move, the standard of football will only get worse, its only this season where it has picked up hugely to the extent where hibs can go top of the league on saturday.

We need money, SDM wont give it, england will!!!!!!!!

If we dont move, the standard of football will only get worse, its only this season where it has picked up hugely to the extent where hibs can go top of the league on saturday.

We need money, SDM wont give it, england will!!!!!!!!

Fuck sake if we went to England we would get pumped every week going by the shite we are playing just now

Yeah, because it's as simple as just saying "Fuck this, lets go to England". We've been talking about it for years on end!

Someone has to get the ball rolling or else we are subject to shit every week.

I have been a season ticket holder for nearly 8 years now and that was the worst display of football that i have ever seen at ibrox

Go to england and play like that doh

look were not going down south we have been talking about this for 10 years now

it would be the end of rangers and celtic and the end of scottish football

rangers should be working hard to improve the SPL

outside the SPL we are nothing

ACCEPT IT!!!!

Go to england and play like that doh

look were not going down south we have been talking about this for 10 years now

it would be the end of rangers and celtic and the end of scottish football

rangers should be working hard to improve the SPL

outside the SPL we are nothing

ACCEPT IT!!!!

Thats exactly why we are a nothing team in the champions league.

We wont get any better in scotland- no money, non motivated players, questionable managerial tactics etc

The current Rangers team would be lucky to finish in the bottom 6 in the EPL.

Even with the huge amount of cash on offer, it would take at least 5 years before we could think about penetrating the top 6.!!

Thats why people want the move, smith thinks so. Our club is in dyre need of help and unless a billionaire buys us we wont get the help.

Yeah, because it's as simple as just saying "Fuck this, lets go to England". We've been talking about it for years on end!

Someone has to get the ball rolling or else we are subject to shit every week.

I have been a season ticket holder for nearly 8 years now and that was the worst display of football that i have ever seen at ibrox

I'm sure we've tried too.

The current Rangers team would be lucky to finish in the bottom 6 in the EPL.

Even with the huge amount of cash on offer, it would take at least 5 years before we could think about penetrating the top 6.!!

TOP 6 doh

rangers wouldnt penetrate the championships top 6 and thats no exaggeration

Even if we move to england i reckon it would take us a good 10 years to find our feet and start challenging for silverware down there!!! ....teams like man u, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool....even birmingham city soon FFS are light years ahead of us!!! Even with the extra tv money and sponsorship in the premiership we wud still have to headhunt some arab billlionnaire to stand a shout at going for trophies!!! ...i think its a case of biding our time...as painful as it is, and waiting to something changes to the structure of the champions league ie if it moves to a european league format