What was all that imminent takeover stuff about?

pcbear

Ano quite convincing weren’t they lol, I honestly expected something to have developed, or at least the people who "knew!" would have had some news!

Can anyone shed some light on the situation, or has there just been nothing to report?

follow follow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the riot police would have been required outside the main entrance with Dave King, American consortiums, Jack Gillespie,Douglas Park, McColl (Glasgow blowers) Souness and the Arabs, the Glasgow nightclub mogul,Arnold Clark and add whoever else you want, all scrapping on the doorstep trying to post their declaration of intent through the letterbox.

I thought the riot police would have been required outside the main entrance with Dave King, American consortiums, Jack Gillespie,Douglas Park, McColl (Glasgow blowers) Souness and the Arabs, the Glasgow nightclub mogul,Arnold Clark and add whoever else you want, all scrapping on the doorstep trying to post their declaration of intent through the letterbox.

Lol

Ano quite convincing weren’t they lol, I honestly expected something to have developed, or at least the people who "knew!" would have had some news!

Can anyone shed some light on the situation, or has there just been nothing to report?

follow follow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that neccesary after every post?

But to answer your question we know nothing if we did there would be about 9 threads on the one subject.

Can the deadline be extended if the letter of intent is held up by Royal mail strikes?

Lol, a dunno, am jst disapointed there was no new news!

Follow Follow!!! :pierre:

Same

Hullo Hullo!!! :pierre:

Nothing will happen quickly as far as i can see. Murray will want money for his shares, the bank will want the debt paid, and any new owner will want the best deal possible where he/they pay as little as possible for the club and get as much debt written off as they can manage. All three parties in this situation have their own motivations and interests. Even if there was somebody who was willing and able to buy the club tomorrow morning, it would still probably take weeks or maybe even months for a deal to be sorted i reckon. Look at how long Newcastle have been up for sale, how long Birmingham were up for sale.

What do people expect! these things take time!

Have a look at the London stock exchange takeover panel, scroll down, its in alphabetical order! and you will se Rangers PLC! now the takeover panel means that a takeover is imminent as if you google all the other companies on the panel, you read news about immenent takeovers about them!

This is not ma dug who speeks to a dug fae doon the street who says stuff!!!! this is a fact now it wont happen tonight, it wont happen tomorrow but it will happen before January and it will be a consortium who will invest big bucks and we will be just fine!

Have a look at the London stock exchange takeover panel, scroll down, its in alphabetical order! and you will se Rangers PLC! now the takeover panel means that a takeover is imminent as if you google all the other companies on the panel, you read news about immenent takeovers about them!

This is not ma dug who speeks to a dug fae doon the street who says stuff!!!! this is a fact now it wont happen tonight, it wont happen tomorrow but it will happen before January and it will be a consortium who will invest big bucks and we will be just fine!

I might be being thick here but where is the takeover panel on the site?

I might be being thick here but where is the takeover panel on the site?

edit - nevermind

I too was ''Sucked '' into the hysteria of last night.

Waited eagerly for some sort of Stock Market announcement, by 3 pm as indicated by the financial expects on this forum

In hindsight how could so many, know so many ' inside 'sources,,,,,

Some posters should be embaressed by the games they were playing, in light of this VERY IMPORTANT subject..