If we are asked to the EPL?

djgazbcm

i reckon he will still go.

too much water under the bridge to change his mind.

but he will sell for top dollar.

i tend to agree with that mate ,but for some reason i can see him withdraw the shares ,i feel his only interest is the cash so sell for top dollar would be his choice

as it is just now tbh.so it will be top top TOP dollar if EPL is a YES..

In my opinion EPL2 is a dream for us. Will not happen. Hope I am wrong though.

I hope your wrong too.

Inside 3/5 years we would be contending for the EPL and CL EVERY season , bit of a step up, but thats what money does for you...

I hope your wrong too.

Inside 3/5 years we would be contending for the EPL and CL EVERY season , bit of a step up, but thats what money does for you...

If it happens it would be fantastic as we would suddenly be a hot property. Just see too many obstacles to stop the dream coming true.

I hope your wrong too.

that soon?

I think it will take alot longer to build a team fit enough to break the top 4....and continue to be in the top 4 every year

The top 4 have the best scouting networks, youth teams, coaches and club infrastructures in the world!! We can not match that and I think it would take longer than 5 years to implement all that as well as a higher calubre of player at Iborx personally.

Although I hope we get the opportunity and that I am proved wrong

just a thought ,if the EPL vote goes our way we will be hot property all of a sudden and say murray changes his mind and removes the shares on the table ,how would you feel ???

Which is another clue that its all a lot of shoite... Murray has been trying to sell for 3 years, if there was any possibilty of this happening he would have hung off in selling his shares or there would be a Queue of buyer lining up.

just a thought ,if the EPL vote goes our way we will be hot property all of a sudden and say murray changes his mind and removes the shares on the table ,how would you feel ???

Which is another clue that its all a lot of shoite... Murray has been trying to sell for 3 years, if there was any possibilty of this happening he would have hung off in selling his shares or there would be a Queue of buyer lining up.

Nobody is going to invest until the plans are 100% set in stone...

Nobody is going to invest until the plans are 100% set in stone...

You do know that? The point I said was that if there was ANY chance Dodgy Dave would not have been trying to offload his shares for 3 years due to the fact taht they would have increased in value ten fold!!