Beasley looked sharp

littletomlin

loooked sharp is he the answer to our problems with the lack of wide talent we have

I actually agree with you there he has never had a proper chance at rangers and when his confidence is high he is one of the best players in the gers squad he is one of the fastest players in the spl maybe europe and i think he should get his chance before rangers let anouther player leave without giveing him his shot

loooked sharp is he the answer to our problems with the lack of wide talent we have

I actually agree with you there he has never had a proper chance at rangers and when his confidence is high he is one of the best players in the gers squad he is one of the fastest players in the spl maybe europe and i think he should get his chance before rangers let anouther player leave without giveing him his shot

He isn't one the fastest players in Europe at all. He did, however look quite sharp when he came got off the bench. Knowing Walter though it won't really matter, Lafferty will probably be back on the left wing come Seville.

I don't think he's good enough to start every week, but he's a useful player who really should be utilised more.

games at ibrox should be ideal for beasley, against any team

away games though are a different matter, small tight pitches lets him get punted about all the game

He has obviously been catching Walters eye in training so well done De Marcus to have come back into the first team after some awful recent performances. He needs more protection from referees when playing aginst the thugs who get away with whacking him in the air at the first opportunity.

I'd give him a run there for a while, it has to better than playing Lafferty, Novo, Smith, Fleck etc out of position and may give us stability instead of the never ending chopping and changing.

a couple more games like Lyon away and he should be first choice for the left mid position

if Walter seems convinced we need to use the wide areas more he needs to start playing a "winger"

although.....im still up for giving Rothen a chance :mellow:

I'd rather see beasley out on the left than McCulloch, Novo, Lafferty or Stevie Smith

I am also up for giving Rothen a second chance also

Hes player ive been gutted about,

Hes always been a good player, we got him at a bargain price and after a few good performances he got injured and hasnt come back since!

Still has something to offer us i think and should easily start ahead of Novo, Smith and Lafferty LM...

Wouldnt be surprised to see him play a part against Sevilla.