Have you ever sat/stood with the bheasts? Or could you?

bombaybadboy08

Inspired by a thread on another forum about 6 Bears allegedly with tickets for the home end,

I'm just interested to know if you were offered a ticket for Sunday but in the unwashed end,would you take it?

Or have you ever sat or stood with them before back in the day?

I've only been in with the the opposing fans twice(Motherwell & Dundee away) and i couldn't control myself then.

I'd rather watch at home or in the pub....views?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've shagged a lassie Celtic fan, she was quite good I'm glad I wore protection fuck knows what I could of caught, if shes been shagging her dad.

But, I couldn't sit with them. If I did and Rangers scored a last minute winner, I wouldn't be able to contain myself and would lose it, then probably get a hiding.

Inspired by a thread on another forum about 6 Bears allegedly with tickets for the home end,

I'm just interested to know if you were offered a ticket for Sunday but in the unwashed end,would you take it?

Or have you ever sat or stood with them before back in the day?

I've only been in with the the opposing fans twice(Motherwell & Dundee away) and i couldn't control myself then.

I'd rather watch at home or in the pub....views?

Is that the other forum FF?if so what is there problem with RFC fans that support our team through thick and thin?are they that sully,they don't know what a gers fan is nowadays?or is that just a big pie in the sky as per?

I sat with the Celtic fans at the 4-2 game, could barely control myself. When Nakamura scored the free kick and they all went wild I was pissing myself laughing, didn't draw too much attention to myself though although I was choking to jump up every time we scored - must have looked like I was going to shit myself when Mendes scored.

I sat with the Celtic fans at the 4-2 game, could barely control myself. When Nakamura scored the free kick and they all went wild I was pissing myself laughing, didn't draw too much attention to myself though although I was choking to jump up every time we scored - must have looked like I was going to shit myself when Mendes scored.

Haha

I Kinda did this but not on the same scale

Went to watch ICT v Ross County and im a county fan but could only get tickets in the ICT end. County hit the post in the first 5 mins so i leaped out my seat thinking it had gone in. Then i realised were i was so i held my head in my hands, ICT then scored so i stayed sat. I heard a few of the Season Ticket holders saying " WTF? Im sure hes in the wrong end"

I Couldnt bare it. Would be funny to see someone leap out of there seat if they were in that end.

Never, If we got beat and having to leave the ground in amongst them cunts would be too much - would stick out a mile as my face would be tripping me

Plus couldn't contain myself if we scored

Watched an Oldfirm game in an Irish bar in Coventry last year (1-0 game when Davis scored) and couldn't contain myself then