Have you ever sat/stood with the bheasts? Or could you?

bombaybadboy08

Aye well...yer maw.

To be honest there was a few select songs that really pissed me off but I just sat rooted to my seat through the whole game really, my pal was with me whos a tim so every now and again I'd give him a knowing smile and another boy I used to go to school with was shown on TV looking rather glum at the tims getting pumped. Glad I didn't get shown - would never have lived down being shown in the Celtic side off my pals.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha ^^^^

No chance, if i didn't have a ticket i would watch it in the pub. Never in amongst the beasts!

Been stuck in amongst some clubs home fans , always European away games though.

To be fair... yes. I have been in their end.

My Father took me to a match at Parkhead. We sort of 'snuck in'. This was circa 1966. He wanted me to simply know what we were up against. Since then, I have never been near Parkhead, their end... Nothing. Never would.

One of my first games when i came to Scotland was at Parkhead, so i went with my Dad to see them.

I remember thinking to myself at the tender age of 7 what a bunch of wankers these Scottish people were.

Then started supporting Rangers at age 8 when i realised those wankers were oirish :lol:

mate stood in their end at 1989 scottish cup final,nutter,polis saw his top and scarf and still let him in, had to wear his jacket all game and it was roastin!! :craphead::craphead: unlucky as i was in gers end,

to answer question though, no feckin chance

Have stood in the old jungle at an old firm game, but there was about 80-100 of us and utter maythem as the pigs waded in to remove us.

Sat in the Sheeps end a few times, took it over in 1987. Usually get ejected though.

Been in the Hearts end and the bastards wanted to kill me when I started laughing at our 2nd goal.

Its not the same though,nothing beats standing amongst thousands of your own people at the piggery and silencing the mhanky bastards. Just a shame about the seats.

I sat with the Celtic fans at the 4-2 game, could barely control myself. When Nakamura scored the free kick and they all wen

t wild I was pissing myself laughing, didn't draw too much attention to myself though although I was choking to jump up every time we scored - must have looked like I was going to shit myself when Mendes scored.

Haha

I Kinda did this but not on the same scale

Went to watch ICT v Ross County and im a county fan but could only get tickets in the ICT end. County hit the post in the first 5 mins so i leaped out my seat thinking it had gone in. Then i realised were i was so i held my head in my hands, ICT then scored so i stayed sat. I heard a few of the Season Ticket holders saying " WTF? Im sure hes in the wrong end"

I Couldnt bare it. Would be funny to see someone leap out of there seat if they were in that end.

You were safe as houses mate. Every single ICT fan is a bag of shite. No exceptions. I don't rate Ross County either, but for totally different reasons, gypo cunts.

I coulldn't ever contain myself if we scored there. I'm pretty sure i'd jump about mental as per usual. Dunno how they'd react though. They'd either think your hard as fuck or just fuckin stupid, i for one are the latter :)

Theres no way i would ever sit in with they cretins and cant understand why anyone would even think about it

There's some right unadventurous cunts on here. :pierre:

Unadventurous? No i just cannot stand the cunts so sitting beside them at a game is out of the question

Here's a scenario for you:

You go to every game, home & away yet somehow can't get a ticket for the piggery, except in their end. Do you blot your copybook & miss the game, or do you carry on regardless?

Really do not understand this topic? Why on earth would you want to sit with your biggest rivals, the people you most despise, even to watch your beloved Rangers. Truly disgusts me that you are paying money to them to sit with them :( Would you rather not sit and watch it in the house or down your local with your mates? I would never think about sitting with them even if I was desperate for a ticket.

Really do not understand this topic? Why on earth would you want to sit with your biggest rivals, the people you most despise, even to watch your beloved Rangers. Truly disgusts me that you are paying money to them to sit with them :( Would you rather not sit and watch it in the house or down your local with your mates? I would never think about sitting with them even if I was desperate for a ticket.

Opinion noted.