Miller Sending Off

andymc10

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see where Miller threw a punch, the left arm went down, no punch there, and the right arm, the one that Dods faked hitting him, was not even a puch or slap. He had his fingers spread out.

We'll see after the appeal!

Fuck right off.

Me and everyone beside me, thought that was the ref's chance to make an impact on the game.

Anywhere else on the park, you're lucky to get a booking.

Cunt ref took his chance where he could.

I can't see where Miller threw a punch, the left arm went down, no punch there, and the right arm, the one that Dods faked hitting him, was not even a puch or slap. He had his fingers spread out.

Watch it again, the left arm is the one he trys hitting him with, his fist is clenched and his right arm dosnt move.

EDIT: I know what your talking about, you see it in the Slow mo after that bit your on about.

Watch it again, the left arm is the one he trys hitting him with, his fist is clenched and his right arm dosnt move.

Darren Dods was more of a punch, and it hit Miller on the top of the chest - why no red card, violent conduct!

Darren Dods was more of a punch, and it hit Miller on the top of the chest - why no red card, violent conduct!

That isnt even a punch or a slap.

That isnt even a punch or a slap.

About as much of a punch/slap as Miller, and if the referee had seen that from a certain angle, then could well have acted!

Still never a red card for Miller, any referee who gives that, is a fucking idiot!

He's a fucking walloper, he gave the ref the oppertunity to give him a straight red.

That gargoyle Dods made the most of it, but what's Miller playing at? There was no need for him to throw a wee tantrum, he's got the experience to know that.

I hope we appeal it to ensure that he'll make the Paedodome, but I highly doubt that it'll be over-turned.

He's a fucking walloper, he gave the ref the oppertunity to give him a straight red.

That gargoyle Dods made the most of it, but what's Miller playing at? There was no need for him to throw a wee tantrum, he's got the experience to know that.

I hope we appeal it to ensure that he'll make the Paedodome, but I highly doubt that it'll be over-turned.

Are you being serious? if so , your in the wrong forum.

IMO the only cunts that think Kenny deserved a red card are the scum from across the city, cmon tae fuck, if this was a red card then every SPL game should have 3 or 4 sendings off per game. I don't understand any bears saying Kenny deserved a red card. The same bears probably think big Ben deserved to be sin-died as well, cmom WATP

All we need to do is appeal, whether it gets overturned or not is irrelevant as it wont be heard till after the celtic match.

Its the same as them appealing Loovens' ban for his assault on Edu, they had no chance of it being overturned but they had no fit centre halfs to play against Aberdeen.

I don't think it should have been a red, if they were standing up and he done that it probably wouldnt even have been a booking. Saying that, I really doubt it will be overturned.

in the EPL both sets of players would've been spoken to by the ref, to defuse the hand bags situation, in the spl its a straight red. in the games where dodds has tried to mame rangers players in the past and nothing was done about it, at ibrox two yards in front of the linesman, a 50/50 tussle with vignal and camara, vignal gets the ball and a henri blatantly kicks vignal right in the knee cap and nothing was done about it.

never a red

Something Boyd said on the radio was interesting too...

Chick asked him what he seen of the incident and he said it was just a tangle (or something). He then said he asked Dodds and he said it was because of a punch but when he asked Willie Collum he said he sent him off for the kick.