Miller Sending Off

andymc10

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the games on bbc website. I dont think its a sending off but you can see hm sort of kicking out a wee bit, doubt the sfa will see it the same way I do.. More intent than any actual contact.

I think that has an excellent chance of being overturned, or reduced to a yellow. It's well worth an appeal.

IMO it isn't cheeky or gamesmanship asking to appeal it.

I still believe we can appeal it the way aberdeen appealed the lafferty incident... play acting, Dods delays his reaction, there was intent but no connection?

Seriouslly I have watched it a few times now, he punches him on the nose. Its not a hard punch but he does it, put it full screen or am I seeing things?

Yeah thats what im seeing, wasnt sure if he actually caught him though.

No chance

Seriouslly I have watched it a few times now, he punches him on the nose. Its not a hard punch but he does it, put it full screen or am I seeing things?

No chance

Looks like he catches him on the nose, it like what you would do if a dog was being bad a wee smack on the nose. Doesnt change the fact that Dodds is a total wanker. But I dont think we have a hope in hell of getting it overturned but if we appeal he will be available for the tim game, and I would rather he played on sunday and missed a game on another date.

Looks like miller does catch him actually... but dods delays his reaction

Still.

The ref got it spot on.

Miller is a fool for reacting, dods tried to provoke him and got him, Miller is to blame (tu), I said that after the game, its a shame. Lame.

No chance

Looks like he catches him on the nose, it like what you would do if a dog was being bad a wee smack on the nose. Doesnt change the fact that Dodds is a total wanker. But I dont think we have a hope in hell of getting it overturned but if we appeal he will be available for the tim game, and I would rather he played on sunday and missed a game on another date.

Aye well Walter Smith is trying to get him a reprieve over next couple of days, so if they review it before Sunday then surely he is OUT ?

No chance

He was sent of for a kick though.

I think it's a got a chance of being downgraded, not sure it will, but it's got a chance.

Didnt know that, I thought it was violent conduct and not specifically a kick. Might be a chance then.

No chance

He was sent of for a kick though.

I think it's a got a chance of being downgraded, not sure it will, but it's got a chance.

Taking blue tinted specs off, it's genuinely worth appealing, and not just because it clears him to play next week.

He was sent off for a kick?

Well when they see the fist flying hel be in more bother!