The broad Church of modern day Rangers fans

Tell your neighbour who took that photo Nokia N95s are shite, get an iPhone.

Apart from the fact he's got a season ticket of his own and has attended most of the away games this season which I can vouch for.

I'm sure he'll tell his neighbour nokia N95's are shit ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye even though I proved I have a season ticket for Ibrox. :rolleyes: Still waiting on Outlaw and co to show theirs though.....

Who are you? Nobody knows you. You are a tim. Put your hooped paedophile jersey back on an scuttle off back under your stone.

Aye even though I proved I have a season ticket for Ibrox. :rolleyes: Still waiting on Outlaw and co to show theirs though.....

Who are you? Nobody knows you. You are a tim. Put your hooped paedophile jersey back on an scuttle off back under your stone.

:clap::clap:(tu)

Hows the debate gaun noo lads any further furred ? :sherlock:

No further progress

same old same

Hellomoto still nipping in between here and MTH KDS ETims and refusing to answer a multitude of question/

But he is still a filthy little disgusting

BHEAST!

Yes he is isn't he. Good thing about this thread though it has brought out a cell of sleepers that have been here for some time. :sherlock:

:lol: Maybe you should learn to read, I replied on that subject several times

No further progress

same old same

Hellomoto still nipping in between here and MTH KDS ETims and refusing to answer a multitude of question/

BHEAST!

Yes he is isn't he. Good thing about this thread though it has brought out a cell of sleepers that have been here for some time. :sherlock:

So why is he on here Mr Admin?

No further progress

same old same

BHEAST!

Let's see your season ticket, and what is that sig all about? <cr>

No further progress

same old same

BHEAST!

There are more than enough people here to vouch for " Outlaw and co " (tu)

Sadly that is not the case with you. It's you that has still to prove yourself, I don't think you will be around long enough to do that though!

How about we stop fucking argueing about what songs we can sing and hu has a fucking season ticket or not and concentrate on the football club u all love! Surely Rangers FC is more important than all this shite.

To address the he's a tim comments flying around. Any tims on here are sad fuckers who have nothing better to fo with their lives than to try and wind us up.

Getting sick of Rangers fans fighting amongst themselves. RANT OVER.

No further progress

same old same

BHEAST!

Let's see your season ticket, and what is that sig all about? <cr>

You have a picture of a smart card, which can be super imposed on anything you wish, I suppose your time at Scotszine helped you with that side of things. A season ticket had vouchers in it which you used for specific games,

I was standing on the terraces of Ibrox before you went through your Holly Communion.

My eldest son has a smart card probably before you were first inappropriately touched by a priest.

Why are your kind so obsessed with abusing children ?

How about we stop fucking argueing about what songs we can sing and hu has a fucking season ticket or not and concentrate on the football club u all love! Surely Rangers FC is more important than all this shite.

To address the he's a tim comments flying around. Any tims on here are sad fuckers who have nothing better to fo with their lives than to try and wind us up.

There are no Rangers fans fighting on here,

The Rangers fans are toying with a BHEAST called Hellomoto

Wud say that hellomoto u dont help urself, ur profile reads "no information" the whole way thro!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Get him banned :21:

You have a picture of a smart card, which can be super imposed on anything you wish, I suppose your time at Scotszine helped you with that side of things. A season ticket had vouchers in it which you used for specific games,

I was standing on the terraces of Ibrox before you went through your Holly Communion.

My eldest son has a smart card probably before you were first inappropriately touched by a priest.

Why are your kind so obsessed with abusing children ?

You are an absolute retard :lol: You don't even have a clue about photography or editing either so don't bother trying to have a stab in the dark at it you angry little man :lol:

Wud say that hellomoto u dont help urself, ur profile reads "no information" the whole way thro!

I've posted my season ticket several times, a profile on here makes no difference at all. Retarded bigots like SOU1999 can't accept that though.

Carry on Hellomoto, tell us who shagged all the bhoys?

You, when I was at the Rangers game? Am I right? I mean I know the weekends must be dull, what with Murray telling you thick bigots to sling your hook :lol:

Fuck your pope son. :sherlock: