The broad Church of modern day Rangers fans

Carry on Hellomoto, tell us who shagged all the bhoys?

You, when I was at the Rangers game? Am I right? I mean I know the weekends must be dull, what with Murray telling you thick bigots to sling your hook :lol:

Hellomoto seems rather upset that his beloved sellic will always be tarnished with child abuse, And Big Jock was a aware and did fuck all.

Therefore he is as guilty as the perpetrator if thes heinous crimes

And once again THE BHEAST refers to Rangers fans as bigots.

Did you get a meat injection at your communion ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, when I was at the Rangers game? Am I right? I mean I know the weekends must be dull, what with Murray telling you thick bigots to sling your hook :lol:

Fuck your pope son. :sherlock:

Can't you read? I don't even believe in god, nevermind give credence to the rambling pope's claims :lol: The pope and all religion can slide into a pit of molten lava for all I care, I wouldn't miss it a jot.

Hellomoto seems rather upset that his beloved sellic will always be tarnished with child abuse, And Big Jock was a aware and did fuck all.

No I refer to a retarded bigot like you as a bigot. Sir David Murray has told you and your ilk to fuck off back under the rock where you came from. TAFKAWVB has heeded the call and done the right thing, now it is time for you to do the same.

You won't be missed. :)

Well I must retire for the night, work tomorrow.

Hellomoto, Do you still sleep with the light on, Do you still feel the rancid breath of the priest on the back of your neck BHEASTIE BHOY

Nite Nite BHEAST

No I refer to a retarded bigot like you as a bigot. Sir David Murray has told you and your ilk to fuck off back under the rock where you came from. TAFKAWVB has heeded the call and done the right thing, now it is time for you to do the same.

Caught your sneaky wee response there.

Another typical BHEAST trait, Play the Bigot card, and you are undoubtedly a BHEAST I even added the colour of your disgusting perverted team for you, kiddyfiddler

Where I have said anything sectarian ?

On the other hand you refer to Rangers fans as retards, muppets, racists, bigots and nazis

deflect deny and pump young boys, Thats rasellic way !

Hello moto cant believe the amount of stick ur taking, i wud be goin of the fucking nut if sum1 called me a tim. I wudnt want to be known to affiliate with the scum. Thats presuming u are actually a rangers fan :pipe:

Hello moto cant believe the amount of stick ur taking, i wud be goin of the fucking nut if sum1 called me a tim. I wudnt want to be known to affiliate with the scum. Thats presuming u are actually a rangers fan :pipe:

I think its like an initiation on here and FF, when someone criticises aspects of our support they are branded a tim, its usually the last refuge of folk who have ran out of any constructive argument or debate.

Hellomoto may or may not be a tim, I cant be bothered reading all the posts, but I would very much doubt it after 1500 posts.

:rip:

bye then.

I come back, and hellomoto is banned? Meh, I missed that, he didnt even say goodbye

There's still radlord to be dealt with. :sherlock:

I think Radlord is just a social misfit with an extreme personality defect and a somewhat questionable sexual orienatation.

wait a minute ! I think I just described your average sellic fan :happy:

I think its like an initiation on here and FF, when someone criticises aspects of our support they are branded a tim, its usually the last refuge of folk who have ran out of any constructive argument or debate.

Hellomoto may or may not be a tim, I cant be bothered reading all the posts, but I would very much doubt it after 1500 posts.

I suggest you do read his posts then! Then you'll know!