Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With his lifestyle, it was just a matter of time.

Still, I'm sure it's just a load of pish. Won't affect his performances at all, and she'll be found out to be talking gash (tu)

certainly hope so

wtf was he doing in the gorbals

now even i widny pump a burd fae there

I think McGregor will be punted before this transfer window is shut.

Who would buy him with these allegations hanging over him?

Clubs will still be interested, players have moved while still under investigation like Joey Barton, Duncan Ferguson etc.

I have no doubts he isn't guilty of raping anybody, it's the fact yet again he's out dragging the club into disrepute. Walter Smith and the club wont stand for this yet again when we are struggling financially.

It's harsh but i suspect he'll be out the door before the window shuts :disappointment:

Thats a bit over the top is it not? If anything he has done well to keep his head down and get on with it since the boozegate thing last year. If you think he is innocent then surely he's not 'out dragging the club into disrepute' is he?

If its true then yes, he deserves to go. If not then he cant be to blamed for anything. Including how the media report it.

Notice some people think this is funny but this is a serious allegation and i bet McGregor isn't laughing.This could affect his performances on the park and he may wish to get to f*** from Glasgow now.

(tu) absolutely.

There's no way he would have done that, and there's no way she'll be able to prove it in any case.

Guys like Van Persie, Ronaldo, Robinho and Jonny Evans have had accusations like this aimed at them but they've come out the other side. The fans in Scotland, particularly the Bheasts and the Sheep, will never let this go. Neither will the press up here. It's a fucking disgrace and when this bint is proved to be a lying whore I hope she's exposed.

3% conviction rate for rape.

Just been told the other 2 guys are ex Big Brother and ex Hibs player who plays for St Johnstone. How true that is i dont know.

I just posted an article last page as a joke, a story about the three of them comes up if you google 'Felipe Morais Allan McGregor'.

Just been told the other 2 guys are ex Big Brother and ex Hibs player who plays for St Johnstone. How true that is i dont know.

The Chinese guy he was photographed with in the summer - Kenny I think he's called? The millionaire with the blonde bird from Fife.

McGregor's good friends with that Chinese guy Kenneth that was on BB, and is going with Karly Ashworth.

3% conviction rate for rape.

I just posted an article last page as a joke, a story about the three of them comes up if you google 'Felipe Morais Allan McGregor'.

seen it mate

the wee tanned cunt, tong is his name

I think McGregor will be punted before this transfer window is shut.

Who would buy him with these allegations hanging over him?

Clubs will still be interested, players have moved while still under investigation like Joey Barton, Duncan Ferguson etc.

I have no doubts he isn't guilty of raping anybody, it's the fact yet again he's out dragging the club into disrepute. Walter Smith and the club wont stand for this yet again when we are struggling financially.

It's harsh but i suspect he'll be out the door before the window shuts :disappointment:

Thats a bit over the top is it not? If anything he has done well to keep his head down and get on with it since the boozegate thing last year. If you think he is innocent then surely he's not 'out dragging the club into disrepute' is he?

If its true then yes, he deserves to go. If not then he cant be to blamed for anything. Including how the media report it.

Don't think it is... At the moment we as a club are looking for a excuse to cash in like it or not. McGregor has made that job a wee bit easier, i would imagine Walter will be taring his hair out.

This story now will run and run, dragging not only Mcgregor name through the mud but it will also drag our club yet again through the mud.

Its obviously going to be a hard time for him - these things will never be 100% forgotten and some T******* will use it against us but nothing will come of this his name will be cleared!

This happened to cristiano ronaldo too, among other footballers its just nonesense and will be forgotten about

End of

It's the last thing we need at the moment and I really hope it doesn't come to anything. The good news is that it's going to be very difficult for her to prove this story (which I'm pretty sure has been fabricated). It's her word against the other three unless one of them tries to pin it all on McGregor.

I wish people on here could just accept McGregor's claim of innocence at face value and forget it until proven otherwise. Cant see it though :(

The papers - all on their last legs as we all know - will be riding the hell out of this story squeezing every bit of hearsay and speculation they can get away with out of it

The thought of the Bears Den being filled with this crap over the next few weeks saddens me.

Can we not stick this garbage in the transfer rumours section out of sight and mind to majority of sane posters? :anguish::D