Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

Notice some people think this is funny but this is a serious allegation and i bet McGregor isn't laughing.This could affect his performances on the park and he may wish to get to f*** from Glasgow now.

(tu) absolutely.

There's no way he would have done that, and there's no way she'll be able to prove it in any case.

Guys like Van Persie, Ronaldo, Robinho and Jonny Evans have had accusations like this aimed at them but they've come out the other side. The fans in Scotland, particularly the Bheasts and the Sheep, will never let this go. Neither will the press up here. It's a fucking disgrace and when this bint is proved to be a lying whore I hope she's exposed.

Fcuk the paedos and the sheep, who are they apart from twisted deviants ? Treat it like should be treated with contempt, and if that means laughing in their faces so be it, it will affect Greegs fcuk all. It's been on the go since November allegedly, didn't stop him pullin off a World Class save at the phiggery did it ? Get some baws ! :sherlock:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the last thing we need at the moment and I really hope it doesn't come to anything. The good news is that it's going to be very difficult for her to prove this story (which I'm pretty sure has been fabricated). It's her word against the other three unless one of them tries to pin it all on McGregor.

It would be a low thing to do if the other 2 was to pin it on Allan. But, I know people do that.

Need to show him our support on saturday!

Was bound to happen eventually.

Boot didnt even go to the police 1st. Stupid cow.

Fuck the mHedia!

Exactly.

Surely that's the first thing someone would do, if they were 'raped'.

If it turns out to be some wee bird trying to get cash out of him (and that is a big IF) then she should do the ten to fifteen years. The next Old Firm game for him is going to be horrendous. Same thing happened with Johnny Evans a few years back yet you never hear the police taking action against false complaints.

However, if its true then he should be punished but I doubt it is.

I think McGregor will be punted before this transfer window is shut.

Who would buy him with these allegations hanging over him?

Clubs will still be interested, players have moved while still under investigation like Joey Barton, Duncan Ferguson etc.

I have no doubts he isn't guilty of raping anybody, it's the fact yet again he's out dragging the club into disrepute. Walter Smith and the club wont stand for this yet again when we are struggling financially.

It's harsh but i suspect he'll be out the door before the window shuts :disappointment:

Can't see this happening tbh, I think Walter will stand by McGregor on this one especially with it just being allegations, Its like a celtic fan walking past Ibrox at night and getting jumped and kicked fuck out of by a random man and claiming it was a rangers player and police believing him because it was outside Ibrox and the celtic fan accusing it of being Davie Weir for example because he would be the most likely to do serious damage. Alot of shite IMO

3% to 6.5% - if it's even reported bit of a joke really.

Here's the link again:

http://wocview.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/bi...de-karly-split/

Last night the 24-year-old, who’s now based in Glasgow (England), blasted: “I looked after Karly’s every need. I gave her the world and she threw it back in my face.

Notice some people think this is funny but this is a serious allegation and i bet McGregor isn't laughing.This could affect his performances on the park and he may wish to get to f*** from Glasgow now.

(tu) absolutely.

There's no way he would have done that, and there's no way she'll be able to prove it in any case.

Guys like Van Persie, Ronaldo, Robinho and Jonny Evans have had accusations like this aimed at them but they've come out the other side. The fans in Scotland, particularly the Bheasts and the Sheep, will never let this go. Neither will the press up here. It's a fucking disgrace and when this bint is proved to be a lying whore I hope she's exposed.

Fcuk the paedos and the sheep, who are they apart from twisted deviants ? Treat it like should be treated with contempt, and if that means laughing in their faces so be it, it will affect Greegs fcuk all. It's been on the go since November allegedly, didn't stop him pullin off a World Class save at the phiggery did it ? Get some baws ! :sherlock:

Aye but she's only making the allegations now BD. I agree - fuck the bheasts, the sheep and everyone else. I can't see it affecting his form, but it'll surely affect his personal life and his desire to remain in the 'goldfish bowl'.

Shes a typical Weegie tried to nick his wallet to get money

there's a lot of weegies on this forum, me bein 1 of them

Rangers also happen to be a weegie team :rolleyes:

Really hope the claims aren't true, can't see why McGregor would have to resort to this as he has a pick of the birds in Glasgow. I'm not looking forward to reading the hypocritical F***** bastards in the press this week.

Here's the link again:

Is this coincidence??

Karly and her boyfriend split up early December, incident apparently took place in November, Kenneth Tong and McGregor are mates and hang with Felipe Morais, shes a fame hungry, money seeking nutjob.

Since when has shagger needed to rape a burd ? This story started in the scummy notw no names mentioned, 'old firm star' they said. Now it's bbc driven ? Sound like a set up by agenda driven jhournos in various mhedia outlets ? :sherlock:

my thoughts exactly

(tu) absolutely.

Aye but she's only making the allegations now BD. I agree - fuck the bheasts, the sheep and everyone else. I can't see it affecting his form, but it'll surely affect his personal life and his desire to remain in the 'goldfish bowl'.

This won't affect McGregor one bit, he's as thick skinned as The Goalie, he lives life to the full shaggin and gamblin and he don't turn a hair, if he goes it will be Rangers that will say he goes but don't forget Alexander has already been told he can go any time he wants and that was after this alleged incident ! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ! :sherlock:

Here's the link again:

What's the guy and burd in that link got to do with McGregor ??

He's a friend of McGregors. Him and Felipe Morais of St Johnstone are supposed to be the other two men named in the story.

Here's the link again:

What's the guy and burd in that link got to do with McGregor ??

He's a friend of McGregors. Him and Felipe Morais of St Johnstone are supposed to be the other two men named in the story.

Ahhhhh, cheers (tu)

Some tart looking to score some cash and a page 3 gig no doubt.

Mr McGregor, who has been at the Glasgow football club for 11 years, described the claims as a "vile lie".

The law needs to start naming these boots if they are found to be talking shite. The law is always against the man in these cases and can ruin lives.

Shite like this gets printed regularly all around the world I'm actually surprised it's not happened here alot more than it has.

Some wee cow looking for her 15 minuets crawls out from the gutter making some wild allegation about a player with a reputation. She will make a couple of grand selling her " story " to all the rhags and they will get their fix.

McGregor is more than capable of dealing with this IMO, I just hope his performances on the park don't suffer.

Really hope the claims aren't true, can't see why McGregor would have to resort to this as he has a pick of the birds in Glasgow. I'm not looking forward to reading the hypocritical F***** bastards in the press this week.

Well dont read the papers then?simple <cr>

The course i'm doing requires me to keep up to date with news and to read different newspapers, i'm doing a law unit at the moment and one of the topics has been cases like this and the Sheridan case.

The course i'm doing requires me to keep up to date with news and to read different newspapers, i'm doing a law unit at the moment and one of the topics has been cases like this and the Sheridan case.

Cool mate,didn't know that. (tu)

(tu) absolutely.

This won't affect McGregor one bit, he's as thick skinned as The Goalie, he lives life to the full shaggin and gamblin and he don't turn a hair, if he goes it will be Rangers that will say he goes but don't forget Alexander has already been told he can go any time he wants and that was after this alleged incident ! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ! :sherlock:

(tu) I hope so!

Has there not been quite a few Premiership players that have been accused but then found not guily of rape?

Ronaldo, Robinho, Evans and I think someone else can't put my finger on who though :pierre: Point is all found not guilty, fact didn't even go to court for any of them.