News Regarding Proposed Takeover

boss3

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you photograph the entire paper? It'll save me some money tomorrow 00000042.gif

If he could gie us Saturdays racin results on a paper thats printed on Friday that wid be even better 00000042.gif10310.gif

Beat me to it bro. Wouldn't be greedy, just 4 winners for a yankee would do me!

Can you photograph the entire paper? It'll save me some money tomorrow 00000042.gif

If he could gie us Saturdays racin results on a paper thats printed on Friday that wid be even better 00000042.gif10310.gif

im not the good lol :lol:

its lewis' little brother, hes a big part of the Establishment

keep it quiet mate

keep it quiet mate

i cant, get him signed up on this !!

Imagine it boys, treble in the bag by may, new owner in, CL cash and footy next season. Not counting my chickens but wat a difference from lloyds running RFC with no money to spend on players

We can only hope pal

The David Bulstrode who was involved with QPR is dead:

'David Bulstrode, the flamboyant Marler chairman, died 18 months later "in the arms of his blonde mistress", as the red-top tabloids reported.'

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-1078132-for-sale-club-with-countless-previous-owners.do

The David Bulstrode who was involved with QPR is dead:

'David Bulstrode, the flamboyant Marler chairman, died 18 months later "in the arms of his blonde mistress", as the red-top tabloids reported.'

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-1078132-for-sale-club-with-countless-previous-owners.do

that was his father im sure mate

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but if these guys are supposed to be property developers remember we have planning permission for the land around Ibrox, they obviously see that as an opportunity for their own gain. Hopefully, they would be in it for our gain aswell.

We can't bite the hand at the first person who makes an offer, we have to make sure it's right for our club aswell.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but if these guys are supposed to be property developers remember we have planning permission for the land around Ibrox, they obviously see that as an opportunity for their own gain. Hopefully, they would be in it for our gain aswell.

We can't bite the hand at the first person who makes an offer, we have to make sure it's right for our club aswell.

maybe dave king and his gang might see this and come back in with another bid