Honestly now....would you laugh if..........

fergiebubs

the spl made the earls (post split) play the 4th old firm game at Ibrox? (precedent has been set in previous seasons ie we had to go to pittodrie 3 times). Has anyone thought about it and/or maybe even worked out if it is a possibility? I reckon if it were to happen, liewells heid would explode!

Any thoughts?

Rangers and the bheasts have to play each other twice home and away.

This rule apply's to nobody except us.

Would be a laugh but not possible.

Yeah...figured as much. Would be a fekkin laugh though! lol

apparently when the split idea was announced they worked out the fixtures to make sure everyone gets 2 home and 2 away to the teams in the split

but how they do this is that they GUESS, what teams will be in the top 6, fuck knows how they do it, but they take a guess and set up the fixtures by this guess

hence why us and the t*rriers are always 2 home and 2 away

the spl made the earls (post split) play the 4th old firm game at Ibrox? (precedent has been set in previous seasons ie we had to go to pittodrie 3 times). Has anyone thought about it and/or maybe even worked out if it is a possibility? I reckon if it were to happen, liewells heid would explode!

Any thoughts?

Has liewell "goat" a heid?I thought he had 2! :rolleyes:

maybe if that did happen the cunts might take the hint get in their caravans and go home ,the others

could fuck off to the vatican where they would get their own way day in day out boy IN boy OUT...