Emotions!

BouncingBear

OK I'm a wee bit pished and watching some rangers videos. I get dead emotional watching them.

I want RM to tell me, what do you feel like when you watch old videos of the queens eleven? Do you cry? How emotional do you get?

What does the history of Rangers mean to you?

Let it all out!

I cry but it's a joyful cry.Davie Copper does it for me.Every time i watch a video or see his face on the telly i cry coz i love him and i know he was a true gent and Rangers fan, wish he was still here i miss him so much.

P.s if he was still here he would have managed OUR team at one point in his life,IMHO. (tu)

I watched this earlier, and Richard Gough at the end had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

Getting emotional about the Rangers :h34rt:

I was only 9 at the time but still remember that header for some reason - brilliant!

I cry but it's a joyful cry.Davie Cooper does it for me.Every time i watch a video or see his face on the telly i cry coz i love him and i know he was a true gent and Rangers fan, wish he was still here i miss him so much.

P.s if he was still here he would have managed OUR team at one point in his life,IMHO. (tu)

Brillaint to hear boys, seriously, Im pished, but we're not a fucking football club, thats just a "bit on the side", we're a family, an up-bringing, a way of life. It makes me feel happy, wanted, welcome, part of something!

Above all, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

An absolute PLEASURE to be part of something special!

Brillaint to hear boys, seriously, Im pished, but we're not a fucking football club, thats just a "bit on the side", we're a family, an up-bringing, a way of life. It makes me feel happy, wanted, welcome, part of something!

What feeling did you feel the most?

No sure if youre taking the cunt mate, but me and the Mrs (another true blue) are reminissing of years gone by, just love this, thats all!

And the answer to your question - unconditional love!

No sure if youre taking the cunt mate, but me and the Mrs (another true blue) are reminissing of years gone by, just love this, thats all!

If i was taking the cunt why would i ask?i put my feelings on this thread so get a grip bud!

Ps my post was from my heart and from when i was a wee boy when i met super cooper.That's another story (tu)

If i was taking the cunt why would i ask?i put my feelings on this thread so get a grip bud!

Ps my post was from my heart and from when i was a wee boy when i met super cooper.That's another story (tu)

Sorry mate, we are on the same boat, wish I could of met Cooper or even seen him play!

I'm not claiming to be the BIGGEST fan of The Rangers, know EVERYTHING about them, or anything else. But one thing I do know is that I love them. And our fans, and anyone connected with us, even Murray. Here is a great quote and makes me feel emotional which is what this thread is about....

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

I guess you can all tell I'm pished!!

WATP!

Sorry mate, we are on the same boat, wish I could of met Cooper or even seen him play!

I'm not claiming to be the BIGGEST fan of The Rangers, know EVERYTHING about them, or anything else. But one thing I do know is that I love them. And our fans, and anyone connected with us, even Murray. Here is a great quote and makes me feel emotional which is what this thread is about....

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

I guess you can all tell I'm pished!!

WATP!

Who cares if your pished this is the stick out " the trials to be overcome. "for me.Here cooper was really super.He shoke my hand that was good for me.My choice for the best player EVER to grace our turf is this man.I miss him so much :( he would be at our club right now if he didn't pass away :(