Well done the Rangers support when we went . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I wasn't there, was only watching on the telly, but I firmly believe that the rendition of Derry's walls as Danny Wilson got sent off was the greatest we have ever sang.

(tu)

It was absolutely deafening on the TV. God knows what it was like at Hampden. So proud of the fans today :praise:

Watching the Bouncy from the St Mirren end (took my Saints supporting son to the game) was totally fucking awesome, pity I couldnae join in! It was the quietest goal celebration I've ever had!

i remember you saying that this morning :D spared a thought for ye as i was bouncing around screaming my nut off :P

Couldnae stop laughin before the game.

This big Bear shuffled past and took his seat, right next to me.

Lifts the paper that TBO had stuck doon the side o his seat and asks me..........................

"Whit the fucks this?"

"It's a card display" I told him. "When the teams are comin oot ye've tae haud it up and it'll be a Union Flag or somethin.

He opens it up and whit he said tae me will live with me till the day a die!

"Thats jist ma fuckin luck - there's nothin oan mines!"

We were in the "white" section!!!!!!

im sure it was jonnyboyrfc who created a thread stating the impact of the fans poor turn out at ibrox against dundee united, resulting in team morale being depleted...and was shot down for it.

so yes, the fans have a HUGE impact on the players on the pitch.

without the fans, football is nothing.