New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first noticed the guy in the back ground wearing it getting his photo`s taken , I still don`t believe I didn`t notice that Webster was wearing it. you see it from the badge up. Looks good. as I`ve said before on here. It`s the same as the England first strip but different colours (obv). Nice material . Should be good and it`ll look great with the gold champ`s badges on the arms .

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Just watch the bbc or stv news tonight and you will see Webster wearing it. You see other player in the back ground getting there photo`s taken wearing the new shirt.

OMG I MUST SEE THIS LOLOLOL

PEACE OUT.

Maybe so, but it still indicates that where the most successful football team in the world no need to be embarrased on that.

No it doesn't. The name RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB indicates who we are.

:lol: OMG Don't be daft man ffs.

Maybe so, but it still indicates that where the most successful football team in the world no need to be embarrased on that.

So you are saying that we are recognized by those 5 stars?? The question i get asked by people is "what does those stars mean above your badge?"

So you are saying that we are recognized by those 5 stars?? The question i get asked by people is "what does those stars mean above your badge?"

Thats not was said so stop trying to be a twisted feck ok.

What are you saying then?

Thats not was said so stop trying to be a twisted feck ok.