Skint Liverpool pull the plug on Wilson move,

pcbear

Source newsnow Rangers Daily Mail.

Link it up please.

Benitez has a transfer budget of 5m, and Walter quotes the sales of Smalling, Walcott and Ramsey stating they had little first team experience why because Wilson is from Scotland should the fee be so small, nice one Smith.

It is public knowledge that the player will not be signing an extension and teams can wait for a year and get him for peanuts in comparison. The fact that he plays in the SPL doesn't have a positive effect on his value.

It is public knowledge that the player will not be signing an extension and teams can wait for a year and get him for peanuts in comparison. The fact that he plays in the SPL doesn't have a positive effect on his value.

The whereabouts of his football playing should matter not one bit at that age, thats where Smiths coming from and i strongly agree, you are buying potential at that age, not the finished article, put Chris Smalling in our defence last year instead of Wilson would he have looked just as accomplished, just for equality? or four times better (transfer money) imo he would have fared no better than Wilson.

I know exactly how the contract system works (Kris Boyd) i hope Wilson has had a good long think about it and is advised to settle at Rangers and sign a good contract, win win all around for us, we get a good player, he gets first team experience leading to a bigger better contract in the future elsewhere if he so desires.

Of course it matters what standard you are playing at. If Wilson had played in Inter's defence last season would his value still be the same? Smith wants as much for him as possible, so will talk him up, but if Bougherra hadn't been injured, Wilson wouldn't have got a sniff. Again, would his value still be the same?

Smith, Bain and whomever should sit down with Wilson and his agent today and put both of them straight.

Sign an extension now - if not we accept the first decent offer we get for him and continue to do so (Liverpool excluded) with every offer, meanwhile he'll play in the reserves until, A: He's sold or B: His contract runs out.

Fuck him.

Smith, Bain and whomever should sit down with Wilson and his agent today and put both of them straight.

Sign an extension now - if not we accept the first decent offer we get for him and continue to do so (Liverpool excluded) with every offer, meanwhile he'll play in the reserves until, A: He's sold or B: His contract runs out.

Fuck him.

Walter will have him in the reserves anyway, if he has Webster and Weir available.

It's no secret that Wilson's allegiances lie elsewhere, so leaving Ibrox will be no great wrench.

The club has gad lots of stick for letting players go on the cheap in the past so good on you Walter. Liverpool can get to fuck. They're pish anyways.

Why not ask him to sign a 2 year extension with the promise of first team and champions league football but include a clause that if the likes of Liverpool bid say £4million then he can go at any time? Seems win win to me.

Fuck him.

Walter will have him in the reserves anyway, if he has Webster and Weir available.

It's no secret that Wilson's allegiances lie elsewhere, so leaving Ibrox will be no great wrench.

Correct! Walter said earlier that his appearances would be limited around the time the contract weighted highly on appearances was made. I am not surprised Wilson is being advised to reject that deal especially as he may be 4th or 5th in the pecking order.

Fuck him.

Correct! Walter said earlier that his appearances would be limited around the time the contract weighted highly on appearances waas made. I am not surprised Wilson is being advised to reject that deal especially as he may be 4th or 5th in the pecking order.

Yes and he will be playing regularly in England.

After this season Wilson wont be 4th or 5th in the pecking order and he will be competing for a starting position.

I really don't like the whole "fuck him" way of looking at things. Big deal he had his head turned by another club, we should just fire him back in the reserves for that. We all know he is good enough for the first team.

What happens if Bougherra and Weir are not playing for us next season?

I really don't like the whole "fuck him" way of looking at things. Big deal he had his head turned by another club, we should just fire him back in the reserves for that. We all know he is good enough for the first team.

Simple, we will have money to spend if Bougherra is sold.

Simple, we will have money to spend if Bougherra is sold.

So even though we have an able replacement we should buy another?

I have to say I do think we should be buying a CB anyway so my argument is pretty crap. Our priority should be attacking players though, wide men and perhaps a striker.

I am just saying Danny Wilson should not go back to the reserves just because he thought about a move.

Is this a suggestion that young Mr Wilson likes to chew on the odd tattie or three or am I just missing the obvious?

It would be great for him to sign a new deal, even if he does want to move on that's fine but we really need to be getting money for him. That should be explained to Danny.

I agree with this. If, at the end of the day, he stays, I would still give him a shot in the 1st team.

Is this a suggestion that young Mr Wilson likes to chew on the odd tattie or three or am I just missing the obvious?

The only obvious thing you are missing is brain cells mate :sherlock:

Who cares what team Danny Wilson does or doesn't support? Has he given anything less than 100% when he has been playing?

Fuck him.

totally agree.

the boy is getting far too big for his boots.

Wilson is on really low wages so if he stays another year we would save some 600,000 on wages and then get a transfer fee of 650,000 because of his age, so I think we are right to play hardball and make him stay for another year if we don't get a strong price. It also gives us a year to find another Boogie or Cuellar.