Rangers in Sydney

Ozblue

I'd rather it was at SFS than ANZ as well. I haven't been to either but I'd rather a rectangle ground. I watched the 2000 Olympics football games at the Gabba in Brisbane and it was awful. I was right behind the goals for one and because the ground is slightly rounded you couldn't see the bottom half of the goal at the other end.

I think there's more chance of them selling out SFS as well which would make a better atmosphere than a half empty ANZ.

I think this will be a sell out before you can blink because of the massive Scottish & Greek contingents in Sydney, intrastate & interstate fans...and you can bet the fans of Timmy persuasion will be there booing every move we make.....fucking guaranteed.doh

ANZ is total mince.In fact I must be off my rocker going to see the Everton match.Not only is it a cunt of a place to watch a game but it is absolutley fucking brass monkeys in July. I had Hypothermea for a week after the Aust V Bahrain game last year.:anguish:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets bought, downloaded and printed! 25th July. The Rangers v The Rovers, I'm a bit disappointed to only be able to make one day of the tournament but I think this will be a great weekend.

effen VISA i only have Mastercard that is surely discrimination, ohh well ring all my mates to see who has a Visa card

So close but yet so far

good to see there is a Rangers end i can see us having a big Sash Bash against the other 4 teams supporters bring it on.

Hope to get tickets for the two weekends and in big starvin marvins word "BELEIVE", effen Visa if i miss out because of a choice of credit card i wont be happy.

yes, will be teeing up tickets tonight! i wonder how many they can hold in the gers section, surely this will get packed!

should be a great 3 days, hope the weather holds out and we all get together for a few before and after at the fox and lion!!

effen VISA i only have Mastercard that is surely discrimination, ohh well ring all my mates to see who has a Visa card

So close but yet so far

good to see there is a Rangers end i can see us having a big Sash Bash against the other 4 teams supporters bring it on.

Hope to get tickets for the two weekends and in big starvin marvins word "BELEIVE", effen Visa if i miss out because of a choice of credit card i wont be happy.

They go on full public sale on Monday mate, there are a limited number of tickets in the pre-sale promotion. They won't sell out over the weekend.

Some times brothers do come in handy (hes got a Visa card)

looking at staying in coggee for the trip any one else from interstate traveling? any recomendations?

Looks like we have the stands behind the goals to our selves at the score board end of the SFS

is there a meeting point for all bears? will we all invade the fox and lion and drink it dry???

Works for me. It seems a logical meeting place, although equally, I suspect most other clubs will choose to meet there!

What would actually be very cool is if we met at a pub near Central for one of the matches and made the walk to the ground together. It will be just like the old days!

looking at staying in coggee for the trip any one else from interstate traveling? any recomendations?

Looks like we have the stands behind the goals to our selves at the score board end of the SFS

It changes for every game, and even then, we only get two bays (about 40% of the end). They are obviously not expecting many Bears. :s

if your staying in coogee, you can get some rooms up above coogee bay hotel - overlooking the water and a cracking bar downstairs for after the games!

as for the central walk, not a bad shout, have done some pub crawls along there heading to sydney games

It changes for every game, and even then, we only get two bays (about 40% of the end). They are obviously not expecting many Bears. :s

Hello, Hello,

All done

Gers V Rovers Bay 21 R M 16-21

Gers V SFC bAY 2 R N 18-25

Gers V AEK bAY 4 R K 6-13

Taking my 3 sons who are all born in Aus. My dad is going so there will be 3 generations of bears attending. Its brilliant as my boys have not seen , heard or witnessed the blue roar.

We have to meet at the fox and lion as the captain cook will be the SFC home supporters pub and we dont want to be there.

That Ticketek is a pain in the arse but I finally got there :praise:

Gers Vs B/Rovers...Bay 21... Row T...seats 14-17

Gers Vs Sydney...Bay 2...Row R...seats 11-12

Gers Vs Aek...Bay 4...Row K...seats 15-17

I hope all the Rangers fans do the club proud and show these fans of other clubs and the World media that we are proud supporters of our great club and not the moronic drunken hooligans that we have been portrayed as, in rhags such as The Boston Times....I would like nothing better than to ram the words of that fuckwit who wrote that piece right down his throat, because you can bet yer baws that TBT will be looking for any reason, no matter how small it is, to justify their comments as proof that they were right in what was printed.:angry:

WATP.:21::uk::5260::cheers:

Giving it Billy Boys at the SFS...Priceless.:beer1::clap:

Works for me. It seems a logical meeting place, although equally, I suspect most other clubs will choose to meet there!

What would actually be very cool is if we met at a pub near Central for one of the matches and made the walk to the ground together. It will be just like the old days!

(tu) (tu) (tu)

a pub crawl from central sounds great :beer1:

Ya Dancer :beer1::beer1:

Rangers v Blackburn bay 21 Row M seats 1 & 2 :craphead:

Rangers V AEK Bay 4 Row t seats 20-25 :craphead:

Booked in to the coogee bay hotel sunday night and the following Sat but (aussie joke) i wont be ordering the ice cream I here its shite :wink:

for you scots http://southern-courier.whereilive.com.au/news/story/sabotage-at-coogee-bay-hotel/

But it is a few hundred meteres from the rangers supporters club in Sydney so there is method in my madness

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

Me my dad, brother and uncles on a road trip to see the bears and i thought only Carlsberg done moments like this :21:

Ah Girlfriends are useful at times, while im hard at work, she booked flights, Hotels and Tickets. Altho only for the Blackburn Game (Bay 21 Row R Seats 1&2), have to learn how to load a 727 while the other games are on :anguish: