Met a Hero Today

Clemdog

Was at Costa Coffee in Silverburn today, and turned round and saw Arthur Numan sitting with his wife and childern. At first i wasnt sure if i should interupt him and his family, but i fucking had to..

So i went over and shook his hand, and said it was an honour to meet a player that i looked up to in my youth, got chatting with him for about 5 minutes, he was talking about how great The Rangers fans are, especially away in Europe mentioning trips to Munich and Paris St Germain were "you would come out to a corner of the ground in a sea of blue and white"..Absolute great guy, i mentioned his goal against the tharriers and he laughed and said he didnt score many but that meant alot :uk:

Finally i left the man in peace, shook his hand again and said he'd always be a fans favourite, when he mentioned it being a great time in his career :21:

Superb guy, really down to earth and just a pleasant man..He's certainly a true blue (tu)

is a good guy. through a friend of mine, who knew guys he was with a few years ago, we ended up sat in a corner in seventh heaven chatting to him about the rangers through a sea of booze and scantily clad women on a sunday night!

wierd, but a great night.

Numan still stays in Hamilton, not far from chatelherault IIRC.

His autobiography is a must read. I finished it in 2 nightshifts.

Either that means it's a short read or you're a lazy bastard? :lol: