Correct me if I'm wrong

ronniemca

have rangers not just won the league twice in a row. been in a euro final and are starting to get run like a proper business. and all we hear is boycott, protests,send season tickets back, strangle the club of revenue. im 63 years old and seen most of it as far as the gers go and would never contemplate harming this great club. some of our so called supporters are a disgrace.get a grip of yourselves.

have rangers not just won the league twice in a row. been in a euro final and are starting to get run like a proper business. and all we hear is boycott, protests,send season tickets back, strangle the club of revenue. im 63 years old and seen most of it as far as the gers go and would never contemplate harming this great club. some of our so called supporters are a disgrace.get a grip of yourselves.

Well said.

It seems to be a knee jerk reaction because we are selling Thomson. Same happened when we sold cuellar, we seemed to manage fine after that.

Agree 100%

I'm also rangers till I die. I'll keep supporting RFC even if we where relegated.

I wudnt be happy about it but they'd still have my unquestionable loyalty.

Yes mate everything is perfectly fine. Mowbray is Mourinho-esque and winning the title last season more than makes up for this summer's firesale

boyd offered contract-wouldnt sign

novo offered contract-wouldnt sign

thomson offered contract-wouldnt sign

beasley not worthy of contract

the club offered these players what it could afford and they chose to walk and dont forget none of these players were regular starters over the last 2 years we have been champs

Yes mate everything is perfectly fine. Mowbray is Mourinho-esque and winning the title last season more than makes up for this summer's firesale

If it was a firesale we'd be trying to flog our top players, as it is we want to keep them but some offers we can't turn down and obviously some players don't want to stay on

Well said mate!

Your missing the point.

Nobody doesn't want to support Rangers.

could fool me.you cant get blood out of a stone.dont know how many people have said it . we need to live within our means,we need to repay our debts, we no longer have a sugar-daddy.iwant my grandsons to be able to see the gers throught their life the same as me.no more gambling with the future of our club by dishing out contracts and signing fees with money we dont have

boyd offered contract-wouldnt sign

novo offered contract-wouldnt sign

thomson offered contract-wouldnt sign

beasley not worthy of contract

the club offered these players what it could afford and they chose to walk and dont forget none of these players were regular starters over the last 2 years we have been champs

thomson hasnt been offered a new deal

positive i read in the last few days thomson is looking for more than rangers can offer him.players now know the wage structure at ibrox as well as the money on offer with the top clubs in the championship. we can perhaps pay 17k-20k at a push for our most valuable players, where they can pick up 20k-30k down south, it doesnt add up anymore. a shit club like middles boro picked up 37mill when they got relegated fs.thats 3 or 4 champions leagues to us the players and their agents know this, just listen to boyd last week "everyone in scotland would love to come down here

We've known for a long time now that players have to be sold to help get us out this mess.. I cant see what all the fuss is about. Maybe its because the Tims are signing and we're not but Im still hoping we do well in Europe and get that extra cash which is much needed. Unlikely with the likes of Lafferty :ph34r:

Agree 100%

I'm also rangers till I die. I'll keep supporting RFC even if we where relegated.

I wudnt be happy about it but they'd still have my unquestionable loyalty.

(tu)

This is what sets us apart from the rest, loyalty to an institution that is more than a football club. It's a way of life!

Your missing the point.

Nobody doesn't want to support Rangers.

could fool me.you cant get blood out of a stone.dont know how many people have said it . we need to live within our means,we need to repay our debts, we no longer have a sugar-daddy.iwant my grandsons to be able to see the gers throught their life the same as me.no more gambling with the future of our club by dishing out contracts and signing fees with money we dont have

we never had a sugar daddy !

sugar daddy`s pay for things. Murray didn`t he just got all the glory on tick and now we are all paying for it , and he will leave in the end making a shed load of money whilst we as individuals will make nothing. we will have spent 20 years worth of money following rangers ( about 30k + each ) and will be happy with just seeing the gers while he will end up walking away with millions and never really spent anything. but thats why we are the real fans.

I agree with you that I would never do anything to harm our club.

However we are not being run like a "proper business" lets make no mistake. What we are seeing is our lenders recouping their money with little regard to the effect that has on how we operate as a football club.

Unless something has happened behind the scenes the doomsday scenario which both Walter and Ally spoke of last season is now upon us. We are losing players like oil out of a BP pipeline with the prognosis for the future fairly pessimistic with so many players nearing the end of their contracts and it seems we do not have enough money to retain their services.

We have been told there is a transfer kitty available but to date have seen no movement in the market to confirm this.

And here lies the problem - there are contradictory messages emanating from within Ibrox which merely serves to confuse the fans who can only look to events to try and fathom where the truth lies.

To date the loss of so many players from the squad with no visible replacements tends to favour Walter's doomsday scenario. Whilst the likes of Boyd and Novo were expected departures Thomson wasn't - and only time will tell whether the manager sanctioned this move as he felt it was a good deal or the players departures was a consequence of our financial fraility.

Perhaps some honesty and consistency of message from within Ibrox would go a long way to assuage some of concerns Bears have about where our club is going.

I agree with you that I would never do anything to harm our club.

However we are not being run like a "proper business" lets make no mistake. What we are seeing is our lenders recouping their money with little regard to the effect that has on how we operate as a football club.

Unless something has happened behind the scenes the doomsday scenario which both Walter and Ally spoke of last season is now upon us. We are losing players like oil out of a BP pipeline with the prognosis for the future fairly pessimistic with so many players nearing the end of their contracts and it seems we do not have enough money to retain their services.

We have been told there is a transfer kitty available but to date have seen no movement in the market to confirm this.

And here lies the problem - there are contradictory messages emanating from within Ibrox which merely serves to confuse the fans who can only look to events to try and fathom where the truth lies.

To date the loss of so many players from the squad with no visible replacements tends to favour Walter's doomsday scenario. Whilst the likes of Boyd and Novo were expected departures Thomson wasn't - and only time will tell whether the manager sanctioned this move as he felt it was a good deal or the players departures was a consequence of our financial fraility.

Perhaps some honesty and consistency of message from within Ibrox would go a long way to assuage some of concerns Bears have about where our club is going.

Where have you been all day?

I'm all for a protest so therefore I’m not a real rangers fan? You get a grip.

People are quite right to voice thier concerns.

What annoys me just as much as the people that go handing thier season tickets back at any little thing is the people that get on thier high horses over it and flood the place with a million rallying round threads telling everyone about how positive etc we should be and to stop moaning etc.