USA v Brazil - Edu, Bedoya & Feilhaber start

Andy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yasss somethin worth watchin at 1am lol. It will be good to see what these guys are like.

the birds gutted though, a told her a can't watch some shitey movie cos there's a game on and she replied "how can there be? it's dark."

I trust you'll have her in the kitchen getting you snacks and beers? :D

yasss somethin worth watchin at 1am lol. It will be good to see what these guys are like.

the birds gutted though, a told her a can't watch some shitey movie cos there's a game on and she replied "how can there be? it's dark."

You are telling me you have nothing worthwhile to do at 1am. When you are with your bird?

hearing a lot about omar gonzalez the usa centre half the night noticed hes about 6 foot 5 n still just 21 anyone know more about him?... is it his first cap tonight? noticed hes scored 2 in 3 for the under 21s aswell which is always a bonus for a centre half

hearing a lot about omar gonzalez the usa centre half the night noticed hes about 6 foot 5 n still just 21 anyone know more about him?... is it his first cap tonight? noticed hes scored 2 in 3 for the under 21s aswell which is always a bonus for a centre half

He's an absolute beast, already one of the top 5 defenders in the league IMO. He's unstoppable in the air and pretty composed on the ball for a dude his size

TG, is that JP Dellacamera (sp?) doing the commentary?

If so, I wish he would come back as the Thrashers commentator :( Matt McConnell is gash.

Yeah he does all US games and the MLS game of the week for ESPN now

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He's an absolute beast, already one of the top 5 defenders in the league IMO. He's unstoppable in the air and pretty composed on the ball for a dude his size

:D

she works in a petrol station and she brought me a bag full a munchies :D but it's a glass bottle a bru not beer.

and there is better things to do but what's the point in missin the game when a can do both anyway?

Both at the same time. Then your both happy lol.