Jelavic and ?

DavieMacRFC

Jelavic and ???  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Jelavic and ???

As the title says Jelavic and Miller ??? or Jelavic and Beattie ???

I presume that we spent £4m on a player that is going to be our MAIN striker so who would you rather see as our front two ???

Personally i go for Jelavic and Miller !!!

Sorry for this but the 3 of them seems like another option !!!

Miller doesnt deserved to be dropped, hes been one of our best players last over the last two seasons so he shouldnt be dropped.

I totally agree mate, Kenny Miller has been FANTASTIC for us so i for one hope he keeps his place in our team !!!

For me Kenny Miller should be the first name on the team sheet. I think the guys work rate is second to none, but you can also add in the fact he scores goals and makes great link up play with fellow strikers.

I would like to think for SPL games Watty will try to fit in all 3 though.

I certainly wouldn't have beattie in behind. If he's too play he should be our most forward striker. See the thing is we really didn't need to sign the two of them but its a good problem to have. Maybe miller will be shunted left so beattie and jelevic up tops??

I certainly wouldn't have beattie in behind. If he's too play he should be our most forward striker. See the thing is we really didn't need to sign the two of them but its a good problem to have. Maybe miller will be shunted left so beattie and jelevic up tops??

(tu)

4-3-3 would not work with them 3 up front. It'll probably be Jelavic and Miller, Miller's been one of our best players the past 2 season, despite his inconsitency (though I get annoyed with the myth of his work rate) and Jelavic purely because of the money spent. Will be nice having 2 strikers who can run though.