rfcShaun

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I add to this?

Do we use soap? AYE. Them NAW.

Always need to bring Wattie into the equation as well imho. Also, it's not just about individuals. It's about a team.

We have guys that fight for each other. Guys who have been to a European final together. We are simply -- a better team.

I agree 110%

and on the other hand with the t*rriers i dont think they have three players that even speak the same language :lol:

Beating crap in the SPL is all very well - and tbh it's mostly what we have to go on anyway. They possibly have the odd decent player who is better than someone we have that isn't outwith the bounds of possibility and the chances are they will win most of their domestic matches this season. However, they have a ... well I hesitate to use the word manager... pathetic, attention seeking bigot in charge of their side who is well known for having no self control, no morals and has no managerial skills whatsoever. In the end, I fully expect that to count for so much more than any players on the park.

I agree 110%

and on the other hand with the t*rriers i dont think they have three players that even speak the same language :lol:

Maloney, Brown, Forrest and

Maloney.

McCourt speaks F*nian language.

Hooper too!

TBH only have 6 players speaking the same language is embarssing for them.

Been with them since he was a kid (tu)

so he's a ce**ic youth,fuck sake.

to even compare him to weiss is laughable.

one is an established international who we've signed from one of the richest teams in world football.

the other is a dirty pikey mink <cr>

so he's a ce**ic youth,fuck sake.

to even compare him to weiss is laughable.

one is an established international who we've signed from one of the richest teams in world football.

the other is a dirty pikey mink <cr>

Exactly Weiss is 20 and has had about 10-20 caps for Slovakia, played in the premiership, scored vs Arsenal, loaned to another premier league team, been tracked by teams all over the globe and is about to play in the champions league.

Forrest is a timothy youth and has started one game for Celtic vs St Mirren.

Exactly Weiss is 20 and has had about 10-20 caps for Slovakia, played in the premiership, scored vs Arsenal, loaned to another premier league team, been tracked by teams all over the globe and is about to play in the champions league.

Forrest is a timothy youth and has started one game for Celtic vs St Mirren.

:lol: exactly (tu)

mccourt is only good when u give him space so u know what to do break his legs

and a do think there full backs are beter than ours

Charlie Mulgrew is rotten or do u mean Ledley? Also that cha du ri looks ok

There isn't much between the sides.

However, with all those new faces, new cultures and new nationalities at Parkhead, being 1-0 down to Inverness on a breech Tuesday night will be a struggle. They'll be looking around thinking: "Can I trust this guy to be watching my back, I don't speak his language and I've only known him three months....."

No such issues exist at Rangers and that is why we will be victorious.

Arguing with a tim today which isnt the easiest thing but then I started comparing players a tbh we have a much much better team. Look at this way...

Do they have a better striker than Miller, Jelavic or even Beattie? No.

Do they have a better midfielder than Davis? No.

Do they have a better winger than Weiss or even Naisy? No.

Do they have a better defender than Boogy? No.

Do they have a better LB than papac or even a better RB back than Whitty? No.

Do they have a better keeper than Greegs or Alexander? No.

Most impotantly do they have a better team spirit? No.

That is why I think we will win the league. WATP

Never argue with a tim/idiot they will only pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

As PG says lets wait until a cold winters night a caley an see if they can mix it