How many in the travel club?

Does anyone know an accurate number of how many fans are in the travel club?

Most of the stadiums look large enough that tickets shouldn't be a problem for t.c members, however Lyon, chelsea, twente, may be a problem.

Are there more than 2500 members?

I think there's about 3000, but some of them may be borderline elapsed. I know a lot of people who have been in the Travel Club for years but don't go - they just keep applying so they can keep on top of thier points totals.

Does anyone know an accurate number of how many fans are in the travel club?

Most of the stadiums look large enough that tickets shouldn't be a problem for t.c members, however Lyon, chelsea, twente, may be a problem.

Are there more than 2500 members?

There were more than 2,500 members when we played Barcelona. There were plenty of spare seats when we last played Lyon.

According to a mate of mine, who is a member at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea allocate about 7,000 tickets for away fans of the bigger clubs.

according to the RSA minutes 4784

4 points 174

3 points 414

2 points 611

1 point 1073

0 points 2512.

That's great, puts my mind at ease about getting a ticket if we draw chelsea, I had 8 or 9 points last season now I have 1 this year having lost all my points from the uefa cup final year.

Is it 5% or 10% of away tickets a club has to give away?

Wouldn't worry too much mate, not everyone in the TC goes to every away game. Most pick and choose one or two from three or as above some don't go at all.

Personally I pick one of the three and go to that

so how would you get a ticket if your not a travel club member or do you have to be in it ?am a bit confused haha :P

so how would you get a ticket if your not a travel club member or do you have to be in it ?am a bit confused haha :P

If you are not in the TC, you will not be given a ticket from Rangers. However, usually you will get in somehow.

I just hope we draw ac, inter, bayern or Madrid as I think we would take 20000 plus like Barcelona, which was a great sight!

Hopefully these cities would prepare for us coming and provide us with portaloos etc in the main squares.

Would that be to much to ask when we are pumping millions into the cities economy?