(cathal) daly rhecord at it again

bluespirit

Not sure if anybody has noticed their webshite today, they have a piece about manchester 08 how Rangers fans are getting done by the courts. First fella mentioned is an English...Blackburn fan. Their spin and timing is unreal :wanker:

I find that for a higher level of journalism and all round integrity not to forget about altogether more believable stories you just can't beat the beano with the dandy coming a close second

The daily record and the scottish sun have to be amongst the worst newspapers in the world. Shit papers, shit journalists, and both with an agenda that suits their present feeling. i.e. the sun in the 90's being pro-independence, yet the english versions being tory??.

both a load of pish in my view.

buy the daily mail. might be over the top but at least its true to its views

dont be fooled to thinking the demise of paper sales is down to bears, as im sure the others have the same view, nah that demise is down to the net, beggers belief that you would have a news paper for sale then put it online for fukk all, good business accumen there

i always buy the record and try to defend it as it does have a good bit about rangers in it, but the fact that its recently decided to have a go, it can gtf. need to find another paper, any suggestions?

.....and therein lies the problem.

Why would you "always buy" or "try to defend it" when for years now (not just this recent pack of lies) it has bad-mouthed both the Club and the support?

I've been advocating for almost 10-years now - boycott the Daily Record and its sister-in-sin The Sunday Mail.

If you're looking for an alternative to the Daily Liar I'd suggest the Beano or the Dandy comics - you'll find more truth and accuracy in both compared to this lying piece of gutter-dwelling shite!