Boro . . .

Nemesis

Skimming over Newsnow earlier and noted a page from the Boro lads after their pasting from QPR yesterday.

By all accounts they are getting hammered left right and centre and Boyd is being slaughtered for being fat, slow and unwilling to work his socks off to help the team.

Whilst we will never know the full story it does seem like Boyd and Thommo could have stayed if they really wanted to.

Instead they chased the cash and will soon be abandoned when WGS walks/is sacked this week. 2 home games they need to win or he'll be outta there.

The QPR fans wers singing 'You're getting sacked in the morning' and the Boro away support joined in. That's near the end type stuff!

Leaving Rangers is always a step DOWN. When will these people learn?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the Boro forum they are saying Boyd is fat lazy and uninterested. I would never take Boyd back to the Gers. Hatley slated the fuck out of him and basically said he was a shite player. I bet ye he is fucking raging he moved.

When we lost and he didnt score that's what we called him (tu)

I think we should credit Walter again, he is the only manager that can get Boyd to move his fat arse and get the best out of him!

on the Boro forum they are saying Boyd is fat lazy and uninterested. I would never take Boyd back to the Gers. Hatley slated the fuck out of him and basically said he was a shite player. I bet ye he is fucking raging he moved.

The same Hateley also said Boyd was becoming to big for Rangers at 1 point and that we couldn't afford not to sign sign him up on a new deal

Are you actually trying to say Boyd is a good player? He is crap m8. He is fat lazy and his link up play is turd. Football has changed!

and Boyd aint suited to the modern game. Rangers made him better than what he is because spl is shite.

I'm not saying he's great, but you said Rangers made him a better player than he actually is. He did fairly well at Killie though?

How many players move to new clubs and don't cut the mustard straight away, Boyd was never an all round striker, he was a poacher, Super Ally was also classed as a poacher by some, as a striker it's the goal tally that counts, Boyd had a good record in the SPL.

Give the guy a break, just because he left Rangers, it's not the first time a Rangers hero left our club.