Barry Ferguson - Legend or Not

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

a would like comments on who has been a better midfielder since bazza left cept fur davis

You calmed down?

In his first spell at the club he was so close to gaining legendary status but in my opinion when he asked for a transfer the prospect of becoming a legend disappeared. When he rejoined us he was never the same player and his antics with LeGuen and whilst on international duty showed the appalling attitude of Ferguson, certainly not the behaviour I expect from a Rangers player and not a loss in any way.

Yes.

Barry Ferguson was a superb player and his achievements speak for themself.

He has played more European games than any other Rangers player and has made 431 appearances for Rangers.

He has won 15 honours with Rangers and captained them to a European final and a domestic treble.

He was undoubtedly a Rangers legend and was Mr Rangers.

He has shown how good a player he is by starring in the premiership for Birmingham city aswell.

His last spell with us he had one outstanding season with us during the Uefa cup run, one really bad season and 2 ok seasons while picking up a good few injury's on the way.

And Sam, are you being serious... Kevin Thomson was a better midfielder than Barry ? that is just fucking ridiculous.

He was a great captain was unfortunate not to pick up more than 1 title but as a player at Rangers he was outstanding.

It seems to me that you just don't like the guy, im not going to comment on that PLG fiasco because we don't know the ins and outs of it but all the players seemed to be on Barry's side but the Boozegate fiasco was embarrassing.

I find it hard how some can argue he wasn't a legend tho after what he accomplished at Rangers and how good a player he was at Rangers.

In his first spell at the club he was so close to gaining legendary status but in my opinion when he asked for a transfer the prospect of becoming a legend disappeared. When he rejoined us he was never the same player and his antics with LeGuen and whilst on international duty showed the appalling attitude of Ferguson, certainly not the behaviour I expect from a Rangers player and not a loss in any way.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

AS I HAVE READ ON OTHER FORUMS THAT PPL R SAYIN THAT BARRY FERGUSON WAS NOT A GOOD PLAYER COS HE DIDNAE DOMINATE GAMES.

I WOULD LIKE ANY OPIONONS BUT MOSTLY GD COS HE WAS THE BEST CAPTAIN SINCE JOHN GREIG

atz xactly wit av bin tryn ae say oan eer bra, but nane ae theym lisen man.

Weeeee ara peepl