Boydie Home ? Vote Yes or No

Would you welcome Kris Boyd back to Rangers  

565 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

Home? Rangers/Ibrox isn't his home, he's made his bed - fcuk him.

A lying, money grabbing bastard. Couldn't get down to Boro quick enough to see his mates Skippy and big Mick along with working with a manager who was going to make him better :rolleyes:

He doesn't have a fcuking brain, he is lazy and he will always be that way.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After making him crawl back over broken glass from Boro I'd offer him a £12 grand a week wage with performance related bonus.

Balls in our court now. Don't forget the titles his goals brought home to Ibrox.

Lots of us were not keen on Miller returning back but that one's been put to bed now.

The thing that annoys me isnt that he left Rangers, its the way he left. If he came out and said something like, i want to go and see how i can deal in another league or country, then i would have had respect for the man for wanting to test his talents elsewhere, but its the way he dealt with the situation that annoyed me.

The thing that annoys me isnt that he left Rangers, its the way he left. If he came out and said something like, i want to go and see how i can deal in another league or country, then i would have had respect for the man for wanting to test his talents elsewhere, but its the way he dealt with the situation that annoyed me.

To be fair to Boyd

He would have been too thick to think of that.

They're "manager" is a retard, think he'd do something like that just to wind us up.

Why it would it wind us up though?

The majority of us don't want him back.

Plus, he can't score against the big teams so he'd never score against us. :craphead:

Why it would it wind us up though?

The majority of us don't want him back.Plus, he can't score against the big teams so he'd never score against us. :craphead:

Would wind me up, already dislike the way he treated us, imagine seeing him in those colours :BELM::anguish:

We are better as a "team" without him and even if Miller didnt re-sign I could never see Boyd replace him as he is a completely different type of Player.For me its time to move on and I hope for Boyd he can find a team who can accommodate his style of play.