565 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked him for his goals but I voted no.

I don't think we need him at the moment but if Miller doesn't sign a new contract I would be tempted as I think he could form a good partnership with Jelavic.

I still remember how good Boyd was with Prso and think he plays with a big striker who can act more like a target man instead of Boyd trying to do it.

NO way!!! After the way he treated us during contract talks. He wanted more money than he was worth. Now the harsh reality of life outside Ibrox is like. Hard line Boyd you had a job for life and you shit in the nest. Now fuck off.

How many overall?

I'm not disputing the fact he was a great goalscorer here.

But how many did he score at the end of that season? 3 or 4?

Then and so far this season proves we do not need him.

I'm not disputing the fact he was a great goalscorer here.

But how many did he score at the end of that season? 3 or 4?

Then and so far this season proves we do not need him.

I agree that we're doing quite nicely without him. However, his overall record should carry more weight than a poor 2nd half to 09/10.

The question is whether to re-sign him and I would based on that.

We could do a lot worse, couldn't we?

I agree that we're doing quite nicely without him. However, his overall record should carry more weight than a poor 2nd half to 09/10.

The question is whether to re-sign him and I would based on that.

We could do a lot worse, couldn't we?

We could

But we could do a lot better

I hope Walter/Ally comes out and rubbishes this,and I'd love to be able to see Boyd's face if it happens.

You are the dog that walked across a bridge with a bone in your mouth and happened to look into the water and see your reflection,

You barked at the 'other dog' hoping to get their bone as well and while doing that your bone dropped from your mouth and you ended up with nothing.

Moral is Don't be a greedy bastard or a lying one :sherlock:

no thanks, we've done well enough without him. Don't like the way he left either. If he did come back he'd have to do something pretty special to win alot of fans including myself back over, like Kenny Miller when he came back and scored 2 against the filth that did it for me

loved him banging in the goals when he was at ibrox but would hate for him to come back. we have not missed him

one bit. sorry to say it boyd but you need us more than we need you back. the grass is'nt always green on the other

side. you will never admit it but seven months ago you made the worst decision of your life.