Ice Hockey Offer

Ice Ranger

Edinburgh Capitals are doing an offer for SPL and SFL season ticket holders for entry into the double-header games against Belfast this weekend.

I can recommend watching ice hockey live, so if you happen to be in the area, give it a go!

http://www.edinburgh-capitals.com/news/detail.php?id=1500

I already go and watch new team Braehead Clan at the Braehead Arena.....Ice Hockey is ace to go and watch what a anight out

I already go and watch new team Braehead Clan at the Braehead Arena.....Ice Hockey is ace to go and watch what a anight out

Good point! :)

If folk can't make Edinburgh, go and watch Braehead... or Dundee for that matter.

One day Scotland will have the best ice hockey teams in the UK, just like we did in the old days.

I was there tonight, been to two games now. Dundee & Cardiff. :D

'mon the clan!

Ive been before, really enjoyed it, if I wanted to buy two tickets would I get both for half price or just the one?

I'm not entirely sure. It's probably half-price for each person with a season ticket.

So I guess only you yourself would get the discount unless your Rangers season ticket covered you both.

Also don't forget to get your free cup of tea! You'll need it!

Dundee Stars :D I used to go all the time when Dundee were really good might start going back. Anyone who has never watched Ice hockey before i think you should. Also fighting is allowed (tu)