If you could have him back who would it be?

dj_blitze

This is just a little thread about ex Rangers players who are currently playing there football elsewhere and still love the Gers.. who would you welcome back? and who do you think could be the best return for the Gers?. My personal favourite would have to be lovenkrands. the way he played in his last european games at his time at Rangers realy showed us all how good he realy was his pace and goalscoring whilst played through the middle he was amazing.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovenkrands would be really low on my list.

In fact...I wouldn't want him back at all, unless he was on a rolling-agreement. The only time the wee cunt broke sweat was when his contract was running out.

Lovenkrands would be really low on my list.

In fact...I wouldn't want him back at all, unless he was on a rolling-agreement. The only time the wee cunt broke sweat was when his contract was running out.

Have to agree with that.

Cuellar for me, a real class act.

was watching ac milan not long ago im not a fan of italian football but just tuned in to have a look at wee gattuso,, think we would all agree that we couldnt question his loyality for Rangers but his football has taken a massive dip in the last 2 seasons,, surely gattuso wouldnt make an impact in the Gers team now?