The one guaranteed goalscorer

totobull

Right enough is enough, If possible we should sign Conner Sammon he will get at least 10 goals between now and the end of the season for us. Trust me, he is better than Goodwillie and we would not miss Miller. Contoversial? yes, but I for one would love to see him at Ibrox.

But you know I am right. The man is on fire. What did Miller do in England? The Birmingham fans are fuming.

It's all about opinions at the end of the day but I'm sure the majority will agree with me that Conor Sammon is a terrible footballer and to say he is better than David Goodwillie is shocking. Conor Sammon will probably score about 3 more goals this season.

Right enough is enough, If possible we should sign Conner Sammon he will get at least 10 goals between now and the end of the season for us. Trust me, he is better than Goodwillie and we would not miss Miller. Contoversial? yes, but I for one would love to see him at Ibrox.

are u sammon :lol: id rather sook boaby

I am telling yous, Connor Sammon, It may look like a joke but I genuinly feel he could do a job for us. Emerenko ok! but surely we have a midfield who could supply him?

Ive got a few mates who could supply you. 5 for a tun any good :rolleyes:

Guest SandyWATP

Jog on Timmothy :lol:

Whats the punchline? Must be a joke ffs!