Boxing and MMA

Price never gave Audley a chance. Soon as that right landed it was all over.

DeGale struggled a bit but I put that down to in-activity, he'll improve if he keeps himself active and gets himself in top shape.

Rios-Alvarado was fight of the year. Donaire-Nishioka was a bit of a let down as Nishioka seemed more intent on defence than offence, but he is a top fighter and Donaire dominated him.

Price never gave Audley a chance. Soon as that right landed it was all over.

DeGale struggled a bit but I put that down to in-activity, he'll improve if he keeps himself active and gets himself in top shape.

Rios-Alvarado was fight of the year. Donaire-Nishioka was a bit of a let down as Nishioka seemed more intent on defence than offence, but he is a top fighter and Donaire dominated him.

Rios-Alvarado was good but not FOTY imo, seen better ones. Martinez vs Beltran was a better fight.

Nishioka looked aged, but still the top guy in 122 for a while and world class performer, donaire is somthign special. Pissed off having to watch these fights online, disgrace they werent on british TV - makes e wonder why im paying a fucking fortune for sports channels.

Rios-Alvarado was good but not FOTY imo, seen better ones. Martinez vs Beltran was a better fight.

Nishioka looked aged, but still the top guy in 122 for a while and world class performer, donaire is somthign special. Pissed off having to watch these fights online, disgrace they werent on british TV - makes e wonder why im paying a fucking fortune for sports channels.

When thinking about it not in the immediate aftermath of the fight, I preferred Juanma-Salido as opposed to Rios-Alvarado. Martinez-Beltran is up there as well, as is Huck-Afolabi.