Boxing and MMA

Lee Purdy failed to make weight for his fight with Alexander. Fight is still happening but Purdy can't win the title even if he wins.

I can see a wee shock here tonight. Alexander isn't great tbh and is a boring boring fighter. Hope purdy wins anyway

Have to say though. How very unprofessional of purdy though. A world title fight in America and he can't make weight. Something wrong there IMO

I've no interest in Floyd-Golovkin. Golovkin is a middleweight, Floyd is a natural light welterweight.

You'd have had no interest in Pac going through the weights then or Holyfield, Haye or countless others through the years testing themselves against naturally much bigger men?

Easy tiger, he's fought no- one as yet.

Destroyed dirrel , Bute & Andy lee in the amateurs

Ishida nearly had his head punched off

Rosado was made to look very average and was lucky to survive 7 rounds

The guy is a pure eastern fighting machine

The middleweight division is running scared

He's called out Martinez, Canelo and they are running from him

This guy is the real deal

I've no interest in Floyd-Golovkin. Golovkin is a middleweight, Floyd is a natural light welterweight.

this 'natural' shit doesn't make sense, Floyd couldn't make 144 for Marquez couple years back. He maxxed out 147 vs Hatton and was lean & cut to fuck, then he refuses to have his fight-night weight taken, which is probably in the mid to high 150's.

I don't think he'll be fighting Triple G, because G won't go to 154 and Floyd has hit a cieling at 154 for sure, but he's still the 154lb champion & the crop of guys at 140 are all pretty big, so there is a decent amount of opponents for him in the 147-154 range.