Why dont we join English conference alongside Celtic?

Gers4lyf

we would still get a lot of money (celtic games), wimbledon, luton arent bad

besides we can then join league system.

they'd let us in defo to conference. so why dont we do it? for 3 seasons we would lose money but when we get to championship we start to make more than we do now.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i would like us to try this method, the clubs in that division would love the money and the media coverage they would get from this, also i think we would be more accepted in the english game if we fought our way

to the premier league.

personally i would like us to try this method, the clubs in that division would love the money and the media coverage they would get from this, also i think we would be more accepted in the english game if we fought our way

to the premier league.

And say we dont, League 1 and the Championship are very hard leagues to get out of. Long trips the length and breadth of the UK. No thanks.

Fans are not thinking about it, it would open up so many cans of worms, the world over.

England can fuck off, lets make Scottish football great. Lets improve our own game instead of cowering away to play Runcorns and Exeters!

Would lose so much money doing this with wages etc no champions league money no tv money just wouldn't work as much as I want to see the mighty rangers in the epl it's just not worth it with the state our club is in at the moment money wise!!!

And say we dont, League 1 and the Championship are very hard leagues to get out of. Long trips the length and breadth of the UK. No thanks. Fans are not thinking about it, it would open up so many cans of worms, the world over.England can fuck off, lets make Scottish football great. Lets improve our own game instead of cowering away to play Runcorns and Exeters!

i fear scottish football will never be great again and we will rot with it, if we dont try something like this.

its only just over an hour to carlise so the travelling is not that bad but

i do agree with you about opening a can of worms like, dutch team to germany etc

no risk, no reward!

And say we dont, League 1 and the Championship are very hard leagues to get out of. Long trips the length and breadth of the UK. No thanks.

Fans are not thinking about it, it would open up so many cans of worms, the world over.

England can fuck off, lets make Scottish football great. Lets improve our own game instead of cowering away to play Runcorns and Exeters!

Aye, the likes of Hamilton and St. Johnstone are much more of a draw. Scottish football is on the way down, and we are getting dragged down with it.

Let them go, no wait come to think of it they are you sure they arewanted in the EPL or any other engljsh league dont ask the question that we shuould join them anywhere just let them f,,k off

And stay in this shitey league with NO old firm games, No thanks (tu).

for 3 seasons we would lose money

What the F*ck...lose money!!!!,aye like we've already got plenty, how do we buy players good enough to take us into the PL?

We could take our pick of investors willing to bankroll us with the promise of reaching the top tier.

Let them go, no wait come to think of it they are you sure they arewanted in the EPL or any other engljsh league dont ask the question that we shuould join them anywhere just let them f,,k off