Leigh Griffiths

ElwoodBlues

A know he probably isn't the answer for now, and I'm sure he is a tim but anyway I think he would be a brilliant addition to the team, his goal scoring record is good and he is only 20-21, could probably pick him up for 170k? He is on a 10 day trial at Wolves with the possibility of heading there. What is your take on him?

On trial at Wolves with a view to a permanent signing.

That sounds weird as everyone who has a trial wants a permanent signing. But it was basically a deal so he could play for Dundee a few more times and train with Wolves at the same time.

I will be hugely suprised if he doesn't sign for Wolves this week.

What i want to know is how the SFA (or whoever controls the lower leagues) had the power to reject Dundee's bid to bring him back on loan "in the interests of fair play"

How the fuck can men in suits veto a signing because the player is too good?

Heard he was a bluenose :s Hibs fan? According to who?

Thought i read also he had signed for Wolves, if its only a trial, we should sign him. Guaranteed goals and profit maker.

Its a no brainer for me.

According to him and his ex team mates he's a Hibs fan.

What i want to know is how the SFA (or whoever controls the lower leagues) had the power to reject Dundee's bid to bring him back on loan "in the interests of fair play"

Its because they are not allowed to sign anyone

It's because they've been in administration twice in 7 years. It would be unfair.