Derek Riordan

TeamHero

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:anguish:

Apparantly he's going to be a Ger by the end of the week :anguish:

His uncles a supervisor at a mates college and Riordan wants to leave for being hounded out for not scoring :anguish:

Quality source!

Do you know what you all sound like? You sound like the kind fan that was slagging Kenny when he was coming back and look at what he achieved.

Who cares if Riordan was on the bench at Celtic. Look at Charlie Adam since he left us.... As long as the lad comes in and does a job and wants to play for us then I'd take him. He has bags of talent which only shows once every 10 games or so. Who's to say the Rangers coaching team can't get it coming through one in two games.

Far too quick to shoot the lad down.

I don't particularly want him to sign either. He has some good qualities though. He is the type of guy who can pull a goal out of nothing and we really miss players like that at Ibrox just now. I think if we get him he will win a few important games for us before the season is through. Then we can pap him back to Hibs :)

Do you know what you all sound like? You sound like the kind fan that was slagging Kenny when he was coming back and look at what he achieved.

Who cares if Riordan was on the bench at Celtic. Look at Charlie Adam since he left us.... As long as the lad comes in and does a job and wants to play for us then I'd take him. He has bags of talent which only shows once every 10 games or so. Who's to say the Rangers coaching team can't get it coming through one in two games.

Far too quick to shoot the lad down.

<cr>

What has Charlie Adam got to do with this?! Riordan is a Rangers hating scumbag that hates everything our club stands for. For him to pull on the jersey of The Rangers would be an insult to the men who founded this great institution that is The Rangers.

If your okay with that, then it says more about you than it does about anything.