What will Murray Park be called in 10 years time?

Thermopylae

Just thinking if the club continues to contract season on season, and if septic ever stop appointing rubbish like mowbray and lennon, we could be looking at a good few years without a championship. I'm not saying it will happen but there again I didn't think 5 years ago the club would still be up for sale 5 years down the line.

So the question is will we be so glad to see the back of him when the club is eventually sold will the name Murray gradually be dropped from Murray park because he allowed the club to be run down so badly?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking if the club continues to contract season on season, and if septic ever stop appointing rubbish like mowbray and lennon, we could be looking at a good few years without a championship. I'm not saying it will happen but there again I didn't think 5 years ago the club would still be up for sale 5 years down the line.

So the question is will we be so glad to see the back of him when the club is eventually sold will the name Murray gradually be dropped from Murray park because he allowed the club to be run down so badly?

It's quite common for places such as Murray Park to change names further down the track. I'm not sure that the name change will have anything to do with the Mint allowing our club to be run down so badly however, but it wouldn't surprise me for the name to revert to Auchenhowie after he has departed.....That's IF he ever departs!

Unless he has a fountain of youth in his back garden he will have to go sometime :pipe:.

I'm just wondering if part of the conditions of sale could be having it named after him in perpetuity ... after all the ego in men like Murray is a very powerful thing.

This is funny. Do you really think that the board have as much disdain for SDM as yourself and some other fans have for him? If we still own it it will be called Murray Park.

We dont own it David Murray surely owns it (he does and dont call me surely) once he's off what happens? he'll probably rent it out to us its that mans fault we're in the state we're in with his mismanagement of the club. :mad:

This is funny. Do you really think that the board have as much disdain for SDM as yourself and some other fans have for him? If we still own it it will be called Murray Park.

Presumably the present board won't be in power in 10 years time ... even I'm not that pessimistic :anguish:

We dont own it David Murray surely owns it (he does and dont call me surely) once he's off what happens? he'll probably rent it out to us its that mans fault we're in the state we're in with his mismanagement of the club. :mad:

It's a good point actually Murray has sold off so many parts of the club that ownership could be fragmented for decades :BELM:

Since Murray appointed all his lackeys onto the board, you're probably correct. However, smartarse, what if the new owner has the same level of disgust for Murray as the op?

i dont get this our youth teams have produced some of the countries best players in decades and has made us alot of money in sales.

It's more than paid for itself already, but don't let facts get in the way of a chance to run anything rangers related down. :pipe:

Simple it will be called a failure