David Healy signs for The Rangers

dc1872

People moaned when we signed Miller cause he's a tim, and now they moan at signing Healy! Healy is a big a bluenose as you or I. Up until this season, maybe to an extent last season, Miller hasn't exactly been prolific!

Welcome to the club David!

The prerequisite should be the player's ability, not their football allegiances.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there was the same level of aprehension and doubt when we signed Weir - anyone care to admit they said he was done, course not. Everyone was behind him from day one ; )

Healy is an absolute no risk signing, both in terms of finance and attitude, and given his obvious desire to play for the club will put in a proper shift. He's got the ability to play in the SPL, and will link up easily with Lafferty and Jelavic. I think we'll see goals, and a player we will come to rely on as the season develops.

I reckon there will be a fair amount of humble pie to be eaten on here come the end of the season!

Think there was the same level of aprehension and doubt when we signed Weir - anyone care to admit they said he was done, course not. Everyone was behind him from day one ; )

Healy is an absolute no risk signing, both in terms of finance and attitude, and given his obvious desire to play for the club will put in a proper shift. He's got the ability to play in the SPL, and will link up easily with Lafferty and Jelavic. I think we'll see goals, and a player we will come to rely on as the season develops.

I reckon there will be a fair amount of humble pie to be eaten on here come the end of the season!

Aye (tu)

Was a bit embarrassed to be honest but he's been a rock amd made me eat my words

Hopefully he calls it a day at the end of the season and will be remembered in the same way.

Another Beattie :anguish:

I dont think he will be he is a rangers fan and will be busting a gut to do well .

If he gets a goal he will maybe prove to get his confidence

and also having davis and lafferty in the same team its all good .

He cant be another beattie its not possible that we can be that unlucky ???

Just hoping he does well and bangs goals in for fun like he did in his heyday at windsor park

in a rangers jersey - i,m loving it if he does .:21:

I dont think he will be he is a rangers fan and will be busting a gut to do well .

If he gets a goal he will maybe prove to get his confidence

and also having davis and lafferty in the same team its all good .

He cant be another beattie its not possible that we can be that unlucky ???

Just hoping he does well and bangs goals in for fun like he did in his heyday at windsor park

in a rangers jersey - i,m loving it if he does .:21:

I hope you're right but I just can't see him being good for us unfortunately.

Another Beattie :anguish:

Hardly, this is David Healy not James Beattie.

David Healy will play with real passion and try his utmost, he'll run in to brick walls for us. He also has the capability of scoring goals. His form with NI isn't just a fluke, the ability doesn't just vanish when he plays for Clubs. We need the best we can get out of him, and if there is any manager to get the best out of a players its Walter Smith.